Justin Trudeau Opens Canada's Borders: Country Is Getting Overrun

So what if the population declines?

This line of reasoning has never worked on me. We don't need more immigrants to handle jobs when we have an unemployment rate above the natural rate. We don't need more people while there are homeless on the street. We don't need more people when we are improving technology to reduce the workforce.

We don't even need more people on the planet. Wish every country had a declining population.

We have over population for the world resources.

Your country has a declining population lets just fill it with people who are a completely different culture and value system.

LOL.

How the fuck are we going to promote population decline if it means giving up your country to the fucking future Caliphate??????

Hey, farmer, your field is producing crops on only 70% of your land. Lets just set your whole farm on fire!!!!

TORONTO/MONTREAL (Reuters) - The number of asylum seekers who illegally crossed the U.S. border into Canada more than tripled last month, according to Canadian government data released on Thursday, as migrants worried about the U.S. administration's immigration crackdown head north.

More than 3,100 people walked across the border illegally in July to file refugee claims and were arrested, up from 884 in June, the federal government said.

Ninety-six percent of them went to Quebec, where an influx of asylum seekers, primarily Haitians, is sparking a backlash from opposition politicians and anti-immigrant groups in the primarily French-speaking province.

In the first 15 days of August, an additional 3,800 asylum seekers were arrested crossing the U.S. border into Quebec, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said.

More than 1,000 people are living in tents and government facilities at a Lacolle, Quebec border crossing across from upstate New York.

"It's not a crisis. It's a situation that is extraordinary. But it's well-managed," Transport Minister Marc Garneau told reporters in Lacolle on Thursday.

Canada is struggling to house and provide social assistance for the influx of asylum seekers as its refugee system faces the worst delays in years.

The Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB), which is responsible for hearing all asylum claims, has redeployed resources to deal with the Quebec arrivals.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/asylum-seekers-u-canada-surged-july-government-figures-141715741.html

I'm sure Canadian will have no problem paying for their healthcare.
Good for them. Hell I live in the USA and I want to illegally move to canada too. Only 36 million people, fuck ya!

lol

But the US is so evil for wanting to do the same.

I don't blame them for turning back illegals, or arresting them, vetting them , seeing if they bring value or not and allowing/disallowing, its the "US must deport all foreigners or other religious people" thing i dislike.

its the "US must deport all foreigners or other religious people" thing i dislike.

This isn't a real thing tho. This is just the spin put on it by the other side when everyone else is talking about illegals.

As for the religion part if it, people are just distrustful of Islam right now, and the perceived 'hordes' of them that could flood in under the guise of 'refugee'.

Canadian news has been focusing on white supremacy for the past 3 days. They're desperately scrounging for anything to guilt trip Canadians. Nothing will stop diversification.

I was born, raised, and became a man in rural Indiana, and when I'm not traveling around the country for work I still reside in Indiana and to me it is absolutely laughable to think that there is some sort of influx of white supremacy in this country, or for that matter any kind of white supremacy movement that's big enough or organized enough to make a real actual difference in American politics as any kind of political force (Obviously the U.S will never reverse civil rights or any other major or demonstratively fair and useful legislation that has since been signed into law that helps the minorities of this country).

For the first 10 years of my life (I was born in 1986) there was a Klu Klux Klan owned bar in a town only 15 minutes drive to the west of my hometown and on at least 5 separate occasions over the years since it closed down in the mid 90's the Ku Klux Klan has tried to stage rallies in my hometown and all the surrounding Tri-County area as a way of attempting to regain enthusiasm only to be met by the outright rejection of the 99.9% white population of East Central Indiana. Exactly zero of those rallies ever materialized. The KKK realized that their efforts were useless and impotent, that there would be no successful recruiting anywhere near our region, so they went back to whatever inbred Oasis that they came from.

My main point: Toward the last 3 to 4 years of Barack Obama's term (I voted for him twice) I can feel that there has been somewhat of a rise in white pride, which to me is a response to this relatively new liberal idea that to be white is to be inherently privileged, the fact that it's not uncommon for the idea to be raised and explored of white people paying restitution to the black community because the white ancestors did not make it easy to be black in America and depending on how far you go back, made it a misery to be a black person in America (as if they are the only minority in a sovereign country that maybe did not have it the easiest when creating their own culture, identity, and success or lack thereof), and overall the fact that there's almost nothing that is more controversial to liberals in this country than being a single white male.

So yeah, tell that to Joe the Plumber down the street that also grew up in the hood, and was able to perhaps also along with some of the black people that he grew up with, make themselves into career men ( his black friends vote Republican because they know just as well as Joe the Plumber knows that he had no more privilege than they did, seeing as they all came from the same shit neighborhood and had to put various, but substantial effort into pulling themselves out of a bad situation and achieve the American dream which is to make something out of nothing.

Go tell it to the rest of the American population that it was not their hard work, sacrifice, scratching and clawing that earned them a high school diploma and a job that pays them just enough to live a simple version of the American dream and have a family, instead tell them that it was their privilege, and despite the evidence to the contrary, this opportunity is not available for black people and their lack of said privilege.... oh and don't forget to tell Joe the Plumber to tone down his toxic masculinity, and that we are all angry at him for registering the trifecta of the Liberals undesirable features of Heterosexual. White. Male

People piss on that. Fuck that. It makes the working white man want to reconstitute the fact that he can be as proud of himself for who he is as everyone else can, and should.

That is not white supremacy. That's fair and square, which I thought liberals were all about. Fucking liberals.

If the liberals do not have their head in the sand they would see that they, and this entire country are not owned by the white race. It is owned by Corporate America. And if we weren't so busy biting on the race bait and division tactics, perhaps We The People could actually put up a proper fight against the real scourge in the nation, which is Corporate Supremacy.

Sorry I had to go through all that just do arrive at this question for you, which I think I may have already answered for myself, which is:

Who or what is ultimately the culprit for the idea to propagate search deep in polarizing race division in the United States, Canada, and other places? It's as clear as day to me. There wasn't a militant group on either side of that coin, really, until the last two or three years or so and now we have "black lives matter" along with the "white supremacists"?

Surely not corporatists media, who thrive the best when we are divided the most... Now let's let in more poor, uneducated Muslims from war torn countries so we can divide the nation into Thirds, then Quarters, Fifths, and so on. Boom.

NOTE: I don't want to downplay what happened in Charlottesville, that definitely happened. My point is if there was 3,000 people they're marching, that's not that much of a group. So how about let's not treat them like they are a North Korea level threat. Those inbreds will sort themselves out and expose themselves as the outliers of our society sooner then later, and most of them already did at the rally.

Also, it probably reads like a gloss over the struggle of black people in our hemisphere. But if you saw, I am in support of most of the legislation that has been passed into law to try to make things more fair and an even playing ground... and obviously we haven't gotten to the subject of police brutality and whatnot but God damn, I'm pretty sure that most of us can agree, 98% of us can agree that none of us want to see an innocent person of any race or color or gender or whatever be brutalized or killed by a police officer for any reason. CNN would like you to believe that white people are cheering like their team scored a touchdown in the Super Bowl every time one of these horrible and disgusting videos hits the internet or becomes a news story. I don't have an answer for how to curtail that particular dilemma but I do know for a fact that the last thing we should be doing is becoming more polarized and against each other.

Well one things for sure, there is absolutely zero difference betweeen myself as a born and raised Canadian serving in the military, and a Haitain illegal.

According to Trudeau....

I was born, raised, and became a man in rural Indiana, and when I'm not traveling around the country for work I still reside in Indiana and to me it is absolutely laughable to think that there is some sort of influx of white supremacy in this country, or for that matter any kind of white supremacy movement that's big enough or organized enough to make a real actual difference in American politics as any kind of political force (Obviously the U.S will never reverse civil rights or any other major or demonstratively fair and useful legislation that has since been signed into law that helps the minorities of this country).

For the first 10 years of my life (I was born in 1986) there was a Klu Klux Klan owned bar in a town only 15 minutes drive to the west of my hometown and on at least 5 separate occasions over the years since it closed down in the mid 90's the Ku Klux Klan has tried to stage rallies in my hometown and all the surrounding Tri-County area as a way of attempting to regain enthusiasm only to be met by the outright rejection of the 99.9% white population of East Central Indiana. Exactly zero of those rallies ever materialized. The KKK realized that their efforts were useless and impotent, that there would be no successful recruiting anywhere near our region, so they went back to whatever inbred Oasis that they came from.

My main point: Toward the last 3 to 4 years of Barack Obama's term (I voted for him twice) I can feel that there has been somewhat of a rise in white pride, which to me is a response to this relatively new liberal idea that to be white is to be inherently privileged, the fact that it's not uncommon for the idea to be raised and explored of white people paying restitution to the black community because the white ancestors did not make it easy to be black in America and depending on how far you go back, made it a misery to be a black person in America (as if they are the only minority in a sovereign country that maybe did not have it the easiest when creating their own culture, identity, and success or lack thereof), and overall the fact that there's almost nothing that is more controversial to liberals in this country than being a single white male.

So yeah, tell that to Joe the Plumber down the street that also grew up in the hood, and was able to perhaps also along with some of the black people that he grew up with, make themselves into career men ( his black friends vote Republican because they know just as well as Joe the Plumber knows that he had no more privilege than they did, seeing as they all came from the same shit neighborhood and had to put various, but substantial effort into pulling themselves out of a bad situation and achieve the American dream which is to make something out of nothing.

Go tell it to the rest of the American population that it was not their hard work, sacrifice, scratching and clawing that earned them a high school diploma and a job that pays them just enough to live a simple version of the American dream and have a family, instead tell them that it was their privilege, and despite the evidence to the contrary, this opportunity is not available for black people and their lack of said privilege.... oh and don't forget to tell Joe the Plumber to tone down his toxic masculinity, and that we are all angry at him for registering the trifecta of the Liberals undesirable features of Heterosexual. White. Male

People piss on that. Fuck that. It makes the working white man want to reconstitute the fact that he can be as proud of himself for who he is as everyone else can, and should.

That is not white supremacy. That's fair and square, which I thought liberals were all about. Fucking liberals.

If the liberals do not have their head in the sand they would see that they, and this entire country are not owned by the white race. It is owned by Corporate America. And if we weren't so busy biting on the race bait and division tactics, perhaps We The People could actually put up a proper fight against the real scourge in the nation, which is Corporate Supremacy.

Sorry I had to go through all that just do arrive at this question for you, which I think I may have already answered for myself, which is:

Who or what is ultimately the culprit for the idea to propagate search deep in polarizing race division in the United States, Canada, and other places? It's as clear as day to me. There wasn't a militant group on either side of that coin, really, until the last two or three years or so and now we have "black lives matter" along with the "white supremacists"?

Surely not corporatists media, who thrive the best when we are divided the most... Now let's let in more poor, uneducated Muslims from war torn countries so we can divide the nation into Thirds, then Quarters, Fifths, and so on. Boom.

NOTE: I don't want to downplay what happened in Charlottesville, that definitely happened. My point is if there was 3,000 people they're marching, that's not that much of a group. So how about let's not treat them like they are a North Korea level threat. Those inbreds will sort themselves out and expose themselves as the outliers of our society sooner then later, and most of them already did at the rally.

Also, it probably reads like a gloss over the struggle of black people in our hemisphere. But if you saw, I am in support of most of the legislation that has been passed into law to try to make things more fair and an even playing ground... and obviously we haven't gotten to the subject of police brutality and whatnot but God damn, I'm pretty sure that most of us can agree, 98% of us can agree that none of us want to see an innocent person of any race or color or gender or whatever be brutalized or killed by a police officer for any reason. CNN would like you to believe that white people are cheering like their team scored a touchdown in the Super Bowl every time one of these horrible and disgusting videos hits the internet or becomes a news story. I don't have an answer for how to curtail that particular dilemma but I do know for a fact that the last thing we should be doing is becoming more polarized and against each other.

Solid post.

Only thing I'd add is that some of these identity politics in play involve living in the past rather than not forgetting about what has happened in the past. The agenda being pushed needs supporters who see the past as the present. They need it to be as real today as it was when the Klan was hanging random black dudes for staring at a white woman back in the 20's.

There's a difference in not forgetting, and not letting go and moving forward. To me, the truth is moving forward gives the Liberal ideal less power because so much of it hinges on people needing to be dependent on their system while feeling like victims of the system they claim to be pushing back against. It's a dangerous ideology and in many ways a dishonest one as well.

To be fair here, the right dips into some of this as well on the opposite side. It's one of the reasons we have Trump as our president. But true conservatism isn't selling change for the sake of change. To me, being a conservative is about building something up and maintaining it in a responsible manor, but much of the political right has long lost sight of this.

Last edited:
The entire point is to allow the country to be overrun. Trudeau is just a bot put in place to take the blame.

This is happening to all caucasian populace countries in europe and north america at an extremely rapid pace. They are too far behind schedule right now. The smart people will liquidate their assets and move to Asia.

I'm not a Trudeau fan, but to say he 'opened the borders' is ridiculous and simply false. Here's how it works in Canada:

Step 1. They cross illegally, they are immediately arrested (what else are the cops supposed to do? Shoot you? Transport you back to the States across the border which they don't have authority to do?)

Step 2. Migrants claim refugee status and apply for asylum in Canada

Step 3. They get a screening interview within a few days to determine whether they're an immediate threat

Step 4. Wait and see if their refugee claim is accepted, which in 50% (or more) of cases it isn't, which means they get deported to their home country

The migrants are using the system that's been in place in Canada long before Trudeau was ever elected. It was never a problem, but it is now, since all the refugees are trying to leave the States, which I'm sure is delightful to all the Trumpsters, but really fucking annoying for us. Here's how Quebecers feel about this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/poll-numbers-border-crossing-migrants-1.4246171
He's had almost 2 years to at least try to fix their problem but he has made it worse in an attempt to appease the self/western haters. Trump has already put both policy and messaging in place to let people know that if you're not wanted or approved, don't try to come. Trudeau has done the opposite.

Canadians will reap the whirlwind of that disastrous policy.

Justin Trudeau will go down as the worst Prime Minister in history.

Canada is about to dominate the olympics.

holy shit how many years we talking about sorting out their refugee claim?

Must be the Merkel standard of "legit asylum fleeing legit wars".

It hardly makes a difference. We have about half a million refused refugees in Germany, and the ruling coallition does not want to force them to go away.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? No clue how an economy functions or grows.

Just google. Google around and find out.

Actually he isn't wrong in theory. It is possible to have GDC growth with a decline in population.

I dont get why illegals just don't return to mexico. Surely the country cant be that bad.

Trudeau is just trying to replace old stock Canadians with refuse from other countries just looking for a free ride and place to make exactly like where they came from. If I hear the phrase diversity is our strength one more time I swear to fuck....

Back