Justin Trudeau meets with The Boyle family to discuss how much taxpayers money they will receive

<JagsKiddingMe>
There's no possible way he actually said that is there?

He really did.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...can-powerful-voice-preventing-radicalization/

"There's a range of experiences when people come home," Trudeau said. "We know that actually someone who has engaged and turned away from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations and younger people within the community."

When ISIS go to a new town or village all the young girls are lined up and made to expose their chests. Anyone who has started developing breasts is then deemed old enough to be raped, regardless of actual age. These returning ISIS animals will have been doing stuff like this and plenty more. But Tredeau is talking like they just held some bad ideas and can therefore be deradicalized, rehabilitated back into society and even useful in combating extremism. It beggars belief really.

I'm not 100% sold on him yet, but like what I've read so far and am "pitching" him to friends and family as an alternative. Not like they're goin to vote for Trudea anyways, but we can't afford to spread opposition votes in varied places.

Lol. Trudeau is legit rustling me.

Trudeau has had me rustled since he started running for Prime Minister.

He really did.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...can-powerful-voice-preventing-radicalization/

"There's a range of experiences when people come home," Trudeau said. "We know that actually someone who has engaged and turned away from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations and younger people within the community."

When ISIS go to a new town or village all the young girls are lined up and made to expose their chests. Anyone who has started developing breasts is then deemed old enough to be raped, regardless of actual age. These returning ISIS animals will have been doing stuff like this and plenty more. But Tredeau is talking like they just held some bad ideas and can therefore be deradicalized, rehabilitated back into society and even useful in combating extremism. It beggars belief really.

I've noticed retards like Trudeau and the idiots who support his ridiculous rehabilitation plan believe that joining ISIS is like a teenager stealing his parents car and taking it for a joy ride. They do not comprehend just how extremely screwed up you have to be to join a group as evil as ISIS.

There is something bizarre going on with Trudeau. His support for Islamic terrorists and extremists is mind boggling.

I've noticed retards like Trudeau and the idiots who support his ridiculous rehabilitation plan believe that joining ISIS is like a teenager stealing his parents car and taking it for a joy ride. They do not comprehend just how extremely screwed up you have to be to join a group as evil as ISIS.

There is something bizarre going on with Trudeau. His support for Islamic terrorists and extremists is mind boggling.

These people are so desperate to downplay and dismiss anything unsavory about Islam that they have downgraded joining ISIS, an actual terrorist groups that commits rape, slavery and genocide, to posting right-wing Pepe the Frog memes.

He really did.

There’s no way he said that. Not enough “um”, “uh”, or “ah” in that quote.

Seriously though that’s fucked.

How could someone learn enough about ISIS to go join them, without seeing any of the videos of them beheading people, setting them on fire etc? They were straight up advertising that shit. Anyone who went there of their own volition went to either be a jihadi or to be a wife to one - we don't want either of those to live here among us in Canada.

How could someone learn enough about ISIS to go join them, without seeing any of the videos of them beheading people, setting them on fire etc? They were straight up advertising that shit. Anyone who went there of their own volition went to either be a jihadi or to be a wife to one - we don't want either of those to live here among us in Canada.

Unfortunately, Trudeau and his liberal cronies do. :mad::mad::mad:

Anyone who went there of their own volition went to either be a jihadi or to be a wife to one - we don't want either of those to live here among us in Canada.

I remember the good old days when the biggest assholes Americans were worried about running into while visiting north of the border were French Canadians.

Jez-yus fuck....even the batshit progressive alliance in the US would want to string Boyle up by his short and curlies.

I hope Americans show some decorous nature when they invade us out of necessity because we are breading haven for Islamic nut jobs.

Why are they getting paid again?

Why is he sitting with them? Somebidybneeds to inform people that this kind of thing is bad pr. JT has made a great living, and become famous, by just doing the most pc-left thing possible at every turn. It's a show, a sham, and a shame. Be liberal, I was left of middle pretty recently. But to just think they the key to success is this crap every single time shows you how twisted the media is making things.

They aren't drug addicts and the kids don't look like they're starving/being abused (sexually/physically and such) so I don't think there is much that the Canadian version of CPS could do.

ever watch Dear Zachary? 5 out of 5 star documentary.

I think this is a good thing, let us learn from Canda's mistakes.

Then we would see a burgeoning trebuchet market....

ROFLMAO, imagine terrorists being launched deported from the U.S side and Trudeau's cabinet running around catching them with a safety net on the other side.

pic_giant_031815_safetynet_A_920.jpg

ROFLMAO, imagine terrorists being launched deported from the U.S side and Trudeau's cabinet running around catching them with a safety net on the other side.

pic_giant_031815_safetynet_A_920.jpg

Canada would put your ass in jail for such a racist picture, depicting a black men being thrown into a net. Have some taste!! Canadians will lock arms with blankets and catch the refugees with warm cocoa (hot cocoa is harmful to sensitive tastebuds).

That family, their story is sketchy as shit. Going backpacking in Afghanistan with your pregnant wife for a vacation?? Something isn't right here.

I honestly haven’t seen a real investigative piece into the story of this family.

Shouldn't receive a damn dime. The guy was obviously a terrorist sympathizer, up until he got his wife kidnapped and raped by them.

Whole lot of them are straight garbage.

Send em back....

Back