JUSTIN "THE HIGHLIGHT" GAETHJE The Hardest Puncher@155?

@Marc A at it again.

Bro, you really revel in this shit don't you? Always makes me smile.

<{silvanormal}>

Gaethje is a volume puncher. I'm sure he hits hard, but not close to the hardest in the division.

Conor probably has the most power at LW. The guy dropped Nate tree times and wasted Alvarez. 2 very durable and tough guys.

Going through the division. It's a shark tank, but there aren't alot of heavy handed guys in it.

Gaethje’s power is good not great. He gets his knockouts from relentless pressure. Overwhelming his opponents. You don’t see him getting too many one hitter quitters like the Vick fight.

Conor probably has the most power at LW. The guy dropped Nate tree times and wasted Alvarez. 2 very durable and tough guys.
LW doesn't have a Woodley/Romero type who can flatline you with one shot.

@Marc A at it again.

Bro, you really revel in this shit don't you? Always makes me smile.

<{silvanormal}>
Lol it's an art form , trying to be subtle to watch all the backtracking on a later post is the best part ,
I have to admit not to many fishes on this one lol

He deletes their legs with kicks and intermittently bashes em up. He doesnt one and done people usually but he sure folded Vick like a lawn chair and it was beautiful to see.

He deletes their legs with kicks and intermittently bashes em up. He doesnt one and done people usually but he sure folded Vick like a lawn chair and it was beautiful to see.
Sounds like an exciting fighter should be matched with Pettis next

Robert-De-Niro-Oh-you.gif
Why ....... when everyone is scared to death u with take em down an gnp allows u to basically strike at will standing as the opponent will be very hesitant to engage.

No.
Wick was braindead from weight cut, easy KO.

Even though I'm not a fan of the guy, Conor probably is the hardest puncher in the division.

This is a tough one. Not many have that one punch ko power. Well none that clearly stand out. Definitely not connah. His power clearly does not translate and is never able to ko anyone who isn't short.

I think the hardest hitter could be Dan hooker actually. my top 3 hardest hitters at 155 would be hooker, Islam I guess and maybe trinaldo or alex Hernandez.
What so you guys think?

Last edited:
Justin Gaethje probably. He has a lot of finishes by KO/TKO.

At 155? Dan Hooker or Gaethje are my picks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back