JUSTIN "THE HIGHLIGHT" GAETHJE The Hardest Puncher@155?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude has an 84% ko/tko ratio

Is he the hardest puncher at 155?

Just because he finishes people doesn't mean he has crazy power in his hands. Have you seen his fights? He usually breaks people down with a relentless pace, always going forward, using leg kicks e.g.

Just because he finishes people doesn't mean he has crazy power in his hands. Have you seen his fights? He usually breaks people down with a relentless pace, always going forward, using leg kicks e.g.
I have not , ok thank you for that info. So would you say he has a similar style like Tony in terms of pressure yet very traditional in striking?

No im a big Gaethje fan but he is not the hardest puncher @ 155

I have not , ok thank you for that info. So would you say he has a similar style like Tony in terms of pressure yet very traditional in striking?
Just watch some of his fights you fruit turd

Nah, he’s more like Chris Leben with a little more skill, better footwork, and a higher fight IQ.

He’s basically a rock ‘em sock ‘em guy with a great chin, no fear of CTE, and decent footwork.

Precision beats power, broheim.

- Conor McFlorian

No, his power is above average but nothing special. His pace, chin, skillset and mental toughness is why his TKO/KO ratio is so high.

What others said, he over whelms people. He has above average power though, not like guillard used too. I don’t even know who the hardest puncher at 155 is rn. But ya go watch his fights, he is called the highlight for a reason

Khabib is the best puncher and overall striker at 155, he also has mayweather-like defense

Khabib is the best puncher and overall striker at 155, he also has mayweather-like defense
Robert-De-Niro-Oh-you.gif

no but he is also a zombie. Very fan friendly style. He needs to start being more careful because that chin will eventually fade. Always a fan.

Mate you ever watched the ufc before? this is probably the stupidest question ive ever read in my life tbh

Back