Justin Gaethje is a better leg kicker than Aldo, Barboza, and Cerrone [Part 1]

I think Aldo set his leg kicks up the best, so I'd put him ahead of Justin and Barboza. Justin and Barboza will have to battle it out to see who takes the number to spot among the best leg kickers of the modern era. Thiago Alves also set up his leg kicks brilliantly in his prime.

However, Pedro Rizzo is the Goat leg kicker in MMA.
tumblr_mcf5l3ZiRP1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

dczgwo.gif

tumblr_mt5lc8aB891ry1rm7o1_400.gif

tumblr_ne8a6vH8L41ry1rm7o1_400.gif

No I didn't say that. I said you don't know that, neither do I. Anyone that thinks they know the result to a fight that has never happened is retarded.

Here's where you said that:
Read what i wrote there. I said he hasnt had toughter fights than Michael Johnson. Read what i wrote and put the bong down. Yes i do know that Gilbert beats Luis Palamino lol.

Right now, Edson has the best leg kicks, probably some of the best kicks in general, his switch kick is sick. Pedro Rizzo always had great leg kicks.

giphy.gif

rizzotkosshamrock.gif

Well, since Aldo currently doesn't kick, I guess you can put him above Aldo, but Barboza can still kick the shit out of those legs...but I've seen Barboza abandon the leg kicks when he is being pressured. Justin just keeps on kicking....he's on bad mofo.

Read what i wrote there. I said he hasnt had toughter fights than Michael Johnson. Read what i wrote and put the bong down. Yes i do know that Gilbert beats Luis Palamino lol.

You're either retarded and can't comprehend your own messages, or trolling.

I guess you must be clairvoyant. How did he win the fight then? I assume you use a-level, c-level fighter logic.

The main difference I see is that Gaethje disguises his kicks well into his combo. They are short and straight to the point.

Barboza's and Aldo's are hard and fast but they swing them from a long way and there is quite a long trajectory.

You're either retarded and can't comprehend your own messages, or trolling.

I guess you must be clairvoyant. How did he win the fight then? I assume you use a-level, c-level fighter logic.
No i think you cant comprehend what i wrote and are retarded. I just listed Michael Johnson opponents there you dunce. I was saying that Michael had better competition than Justin has in WSOF. You just happen to have a very tiny brain.

No i think you cant comprehend what i wrote and are retarded. I just listed Michael Johnson opponents there you dunce. I was saying that Michael had better competition than Justin has in WSOF. You just happen to have a very tiny brain.

So you didn't even realise that the guy you were replying to in the first place, was saying that Gaethje had had tougher fights in WSOF than what he'd had against Johnson? Fuck me how can someone with 6,000+ posts not be able to read.

So you didn't even realise that the guy you were replying to in the first place, was saying that Gaethje had had tougher fights in WSOF than what he'd had against Johnson? Fuck me how can someone with 6,000+ posts not be able to read.
I can read just fine how would i be able to replay to you if i couldnt read ? See how that doesnt make sense ? You couldnt understand what i was saying because your a dunce.

I've never seen anybody apply pressure as ruthlessly as Gaethje does. So much confidence in dat chin. I think that's the edge he has over pretty much everyone , just a savage. Will take two of your shots just to give you one of his own, everything he hits you with is thrown to hurt you bad

I can read just fine how would i be able to replay to u if i couldnt read ? See how that doesnt make sense ? You couldnt understand what i saying because your a dunce.

I remember when trolls were good, cool how you dodged the point of how you completely got wrong what the guy was saying and then argued off point for ages. Fucking hell it's no wonder MMA fans get stereotyped as meatheads.

Top notch spelling by the way.

I remember when trolls were good, cool how you dodged the point of how you completely got wrong what the guy was saying and then argued off point for ages. Fucking hell it's no wonder MMA fans get stereotyped as meatheads.
How did i troll ? You sound like the meat head to me. Go and play video games.

How did i troll ? You sound like the meat head to me. Go and play video games.

You've reverted to "I know you are but what am I?" because you made a fool of yourself.

I can only imagine your first thought after reading that sentence, was to say that I made a fool of myself.

You've reverted to "I know you are but what am I?" because you made a fool of yourself.

I can only imagine your first thought after reading that sentence, was to say that I made a fool of myself.
You the only one making a fool of themselves. You misread what i wrote but im the fool ? Your salty because you was wrong.

Back