Justin Gaethje feels like he won against Eddie Alvarez, because he lost by KO, not decision

good viewpoint, he gave effort and now he can learn and improve from the experience - why beat himself up over it?

How exactly is he delusional? he's proud that he gave it his all...That is what you're calling delusional? Again, you're a 14 year old, who has no comprehension of what you're reading.

How exactly is he delusional? he's proud that he gave it his all...That is what you're calling delusional? Again, you're a 14 year old, who has no comprehension of what you're reading.
yeah bruh a 14 year old with a 10 year account. Get lost.

People are morons if they don't understand what he is getting at. He's proud that he fights his ass off and is willing to go out on his shield. He would rather go all out trying to get a finish even if it means getting finished himself. He isn't content to coast to the cards.

Sad that needs explaining to daft people.

Gaetjhe is an absolute warrior, can't wait to see his next fight.

What a shit thread title.

Gaethje should be loved by all fight fans. He's not promoting himself by making fun of Brazil or starting shit on twitter, he's promoting himself by fighting his fucking heart out every time he get's in there. What more could anyone ask for out of a fighter?

I don't give a shit where he is in the rankings or whether his style is successful or not, I'll be watching every one of his fights because he's what every fighter should be: someone driven by passion, not money and twitter.

He legit said before the fight that he'd rather lose by a brutal knockout if it was an entertaining fight than to win with a "boring" decision. Yeh fuck all that. He's gonna be fucked up in a couple of years.

yeah bruh a 14 year old with a 10 year account. Get lost.

Regardless of age...calling someone delusional cause they are happy with their performance, cause they gave it their all is just stupid...did he make excuses for losing? No...Did he say he was injured? No...so how exactly is he delusional?

Gaethje is a proponent of the participation trophy, I guess.

He's definitely entertaining but I can't see him having a very long career. He's in a dog fight in all his fights even when he wins.

No. 1st round was very close could have gone either way. 2nd round Eddie won. 3rd round eddie KO'd him. The only thing Gathje had were low kicks thats it but Eddie countered with vicious body shots in the first round.

Eddie was VERY close to being finished by those leg kicks.

If Eddie wasn't an insanely tough son of a bitch Justin would have won via tko.

Eddie's leg buckled several times, gave out on him and was clearly damaged badly.

Gaethje doesn't fight for points or rounds. He was fighting to finish, and damn near got the job done.

What a warrior. Hopefully he either cleans up his fight style to minimize damage or only puts on 4-5 more bloodbaths and retires. I'm cool with either.

More brains in a chocolate mouse.

Will never miss a fight of his though.

And that's why little kiddies its not cool to get knocked out mkay?

Back