Justin Gaethje exploding all over Guillard

Am I allowed to say "beating him like he stole something"?
Of course, yes!
1469380851-giphy.gif

Man I watched that live. Guillard took some serious bombs in that fight and didn't get put away. Got in some good shots of his own too. Gaethje is just an absolute terminator constantly moving forward always attacking. That fight might have ruined Guillard's chin. He was never mark Hunt but far from a glass chin, just susceptible to getting hit because he loved to keep his chin in the air and hands down. That fight put some mileage on him though. He came in overweight and it was a three rounder with one judge even giving it to Melvin. Maybe if it was five Gaethje would have gotten the finish.

Yeah I remember that too
It wasn't actually a good performance by Justin after the first round

I watched this fight on TV when it happened. No idea how it was a split decision. Gaethje beat the fuckin' shit out of him and it wasn't one of his better performances. He gassed early but put it on Melvin the whole fight. He ate some hard shots too but it was obviously Gaethje's fight.

too many memes , not enough time to post all of them for that thread title......

<[analyzed}>

I pray this kids chin lasts. He has to work on some defense before his brain fails him. He is a breath of fresh air in todays UFC though. Tough SOB.
34a70d_cbe831a9adc94c3cb7459b9c071aec8f~mv2.gif
34a70d_822c1ce13bf146669a31a281388405eb~mv2.gif
post-19398-Camelot-Alvarez-dodges-punches-1o0P_medium.gif

Back