Justin Gaethje: Evolution of CTE

Heres a current interview, he doesnt sound punch drunk to me.

He doesn't sound punch drunk at all here

I'm worried for his health

the great thing about Platinum is that he has always sounded punch drunk; so fans wont feel guilty hearing his eloquence decline from actual CTE.

He doesn't sound punch drunk there because he's wearing glasses which always makes a person smarter. You ever heard Chuck speak with glasses on? I haven't either but I'm guessing he sounds like Neil Degrasse Tyson once they're on.
True. Anyone see Lebrons interview, genius level stuff when he wears his glasses, like he went to college or something.

I think that’s point. TS is showing that he used to talk normal. Dumb TS should’ve put a video of how he talks now though too.
No not really. Here’s a video from 2010 where he used to talk normal. He’s already starting to slur in that video where he’s taking about fighting nick Newell. Here’s one from his wrestling days where he doesn’t have a slur.

Man that’s so scary seeing how fast symptoms of CTE show up... and then you gotta think even if you stop NOW, the full symptoms might not show for up to 10 years!

Imagine how many guys we think get out of the game at the right time.. only to end up pissing and shitting their pants later in life forgetting groceries at the store... headaches... emotional problems from hormonal imbalance... yikes

Back