Bo2UQeN.png

link 2

iM2Gdx4.png

Sounds like Shertards arguing with him. lol

MMA fans are the absolute worst.

Keeping it real telling it how it is can't hate the man for that

Composed yet educational

<mma4>

This lol. He could be one of the good posters here at Sherdog, responding to ad hominems and trolls with controlled chaos of paragraphs. I actually kinda thought he was too meat headish at first..

I just laugh at people who claim hes some sloppy brawler.

Like, wtf are you watching. My money's on Justin vs anyone at 155. Including Conor, Fergeson, and Khabib.

This lol. He could be one of the good posters here at Sherdog, responding to ad hominems and trolls with controlled chaos of paragraphs. I actually kinda thought he was too meat headish at first..

Me too. I thought he was the type of guy that would physically threaten someone for disrepecting his city -- ya know, like Tyron. I was mistaken.

Expected much worse from Gaethje coming into this thread. This Whitaker guy is a moron, though.

George Whitaker is probably an overweight trash picker from Charlottesville.

LOL @ Justin thinking he knows more than a Shertard..

Me too. I thought he was the type of guy that would physically threaten someone for disrepecting his city -- ya know, like Tyron. I was mistaken.

Still seething I see. YouTube commenters are small fish...

Still seething I see. YouTube commenters are small fish...

That's not how this works. Either you act like a civilized person or a sub-human animal. It doesn't matter how big or small the fish. By the way, you should've told Tyron that when he likened Wonderboy supporters to Klansmen.

Last edited:
I wonder what George Whitaker's Sherdog username is?

He's one of those weird guys that look sloppy but are actually technical af.

I think it's because he doesn't have many extensive pauses in activity & spends much more time aggressively attacking than a lot of fighters do.

Back