Justin Buchholz finally admits Faber is a problem

Thats old news now. I do feel sorry for all the talent TAM has and that does not get a chance at being coached right because the owner has a giant chip on his shoulder.

There was a constant loss of quality over the last 2 years even if quietly. Guys like Palmer and Benavidez were at the core of TAM. It really looks like even the closest training partners of Faber lost patience and do not think it will ever change.

Keep in mind this is now going on for more than a decade. Chad is kind of the last one from the old guard (who is not in a coaching position) and he cross trains also at other locations to get enough supervision. Imo the ship has sailed with TAM. Faber will never change so in the end its a nice facility to develop talent but they will always seriously lack high level refinement.
I feel like Chad would have left if he didnt have a house in sactown

Old asschin manlet always seemed like a smug dude. Not surprised.

Faber should be the public face of the team and handle the business side. If he wants that team to succeed, he needs to hire a stud trainer and let him go to work without any interference.

Write the checks and shut your mouth Uriah. That’s what smart business people do. Hire the best peopl and let them earn for you.
That's Faber's problem. The dude just can't step aside because he's an egomaniac

Cody/Cruz was like the 7th time a TAM fighter was in the cage with Dom. TAM studied his movements religiously for years and finally someone beat him.

Cody's entire rep has been "Well he beat Cruz and TJ didn't so he still has a chance".

I doubt Urijah told Cody to go spam right hooks in the pocket while keeping his left down vs TJ

While Faber is obviously is the one who screwed everything up, Butthole is now jobless and backpedaling because he made an ass out himself in front of the entire mma community.

Pretty clear as things come to light that TJ was absolutely in the right to look out for himself. The fact that Bucholz said he was purposely instigating with Ludwig for TV tells you everything you need to know about the level of
maturity and professionalism at TAM.

Faber has already contradicted himself several times regarding the matter anyways.

I doubt Urijah told Cody to go spam right hooks in the pocket while keeping his left down vs TJ
Every fighter has bad habits, a hc's job is too coach out bad habits. A hc sets the tone

While Faber is obviously is the one who screwed everything up, Butthole is now jobless and backpedaling because he made an ass out himself in front of the entire mma community.
I dislike Buchholz, but the team was better off with him than without him

The Faber hate is a little ridiculous here. Sounds like they do need more structute but why shouldn't Faber get involved with Cody's training? He's fought at the highest level of MMA for a while now. Maybe Cody wanted him to? Cody also works with his uncle.

Maybe TJ just has Cody's number?

Team Napolean complex seems more concerned with pointless high school drama than MMA.

Perhaps that is why fighters are leaving and guys are plateauing.

Too much ego, too many cooks in the kitchen, too many meatheads listening to meatheads who act like they know what they are talking about.
Absolutely spot on.
This is the whole top and bottom chin of.it..
Their downfall started on that show..
They came out of that looking like bullys and arrogant jocks .
And dillasnake carries on being himself.
He may be a bit of a dick. But so am i..

But they were totally up their own asses..
Faber thinks he's a 6'2 surfer when he's.just a elf...

The Faber hate is a little ridiculous here. Sounds like they do need more structute but why shouldn't Faber get involved with Cody's training? He's fought at the highest level of MMA for a while now. Maybe Cody wanted him to? Cody also works with his uncle.

Maybe TJ just has Cody's number?
Nothing wrong with Faber being involved but he's over involved and the team cant form a gameplan or coachout garbrandts bad habits. TJ has better coaching and that was why he won even more definitively than the first. Some faber hate is warranted here

They had a falling out... Is normal. Would like to hear from the other side.

Every fighter has bad habits, a hc's job is too coach out bad habits. A hc sets the tone
I get that but has Cody ever done that before? He seemed to fight pretty smart against Dom and that was kind of an emotionally charged fight. Even did well vs TJ before getting KO'd. Seems unfair to blame Urijah for this

Urijah is the king of the manlets. Theres no reasoning with him.

King lol he never even became champ in the ufc....

Faber is a jester

I get that but has Cody ever done that before? He seemed to fight pretty smart against Dom and that was kind of an emotionally charged fight. Even did well vs TJ before getting KO'd. Seems unfair to blame Urijah for this
Garbrandt's best performances were when Buchholz was hc and Faber drove Buchholz because Faber was becoming a forgotten man. Not saying that it's all Faber's fault but I think Faber is partially at fault here. Garbrandt lost even more decisively the first time. TJ has superior coaching on his side

Justin Buchholz criticizes tam's coaching structure and Faber's increased involvement. Faber is ruining Garbandt's potential. He immediately dismisses the "Cody was emotional" reason for why no love lost to TJ because he feeds off his emotions and it worked fine against Dom Cruz.

I dont even think Buchholz is a good hc, but having him as a hc is better than whatever Tam is doing now. From unranked to champ in one calender year to getting his asswhooped even worse than the first time against TJ. Safe to say Faber's ego is toxic and tam fighters should get a clue and follow TJ, Benavides, Palmer etc out the door

Is the fat guy holding pads for Cody and tripping over his own feet Cody's uncle - his boxing coach?? lol

Back