Justin blunders all over India

Trudeau visiting Sweden.

082f740cc247b74d936b0adbc20de77c5e0e5205daefe38e5afd259ba92ef971.jpg

Should have gone full Dhalsim imho, watch peoples how are happy

1200px-Dhalsim.jpg

But he took the easier way, he should feel guilty and with him all canadians

Isn't kinda funny how warroomers are now accusing Trudeau of cultural appropriation and racism?

Don't discard all your principles just to get some revenge on the canadian disney prince.

anigif_enhanced-8082-1445503511-2.gif

Last edited:
Impressed? You said they were shills for the Trudeau government. (Or if it wasn't you, it was one of the irrational haters mentioned below. I'm leaving shortly, no time to verify right now.)
As I said, I provided a source that shows this concern to be in the minds of Indian journalists as well. They didn't spin anything. FWIW, I appreciate that unlike some others on here, you aren't going out of your way to irrationally hate on Trudeau. Your concern is valid. But I think I've provided sufficient evidence to call your reasons for this concern into question, at least to the point that you may wish to re-evaluate.

Yea I was impressed that they broke a story that was harmful to the Trudeau government, the one that massively boosted their budget, as I've observed them putting a pro-Liberal slant on their reporting ever since the last election. The following day when they put out an article which I consider a spin job worthy of Fox News my cynicism was more or less restored. I don't irrationally hate on anybody, I'm deeply suspicious of almost everything this government does because I see that some key players in it were high-ranking members of the Ontario Liberal government (most notably Gerry Butts) and I see a lot of the same tendencies with them, particularly the willingness to use OUR money to buy elections. I'm not a partisan mouthbreather, what I want more than anything is to be proven wrong about this government but sadly I'm not very confident in that happening.

Isn't kinda funny how warroomers are now accusing Trudeau of cultural appropriation and racism?

Don't discard all your principles just to get some revenge on the canadian disney prince.

anigif_enhanced-8082-1445503511-2.gif
I don't feel any particular way towards Justin Trudeau if I'm being honest, but that gif cracks me up. Like he makes me cringe when he dances like that but at the same time I think it's hilarious how upsetting he is to people.

I have shit my pants as a grown man, and I feel more embarrassed looking at that series of pics than telling you all that.
That, my friends, is Justin Trudeau in a nutshell.

Jesus Christ. Just when I thought that this asshole couldn't get any more embarrassing. He's being openly mocked by Indians for playing dress up with his family.

Justin-Trudeau-India-960x540.jpg

It's enough to make me vote Tory in the next election. (Well, not really, but I am sick of looking at Trudeau's face every day in the media.)

Anyone comment on how hilarious this is?

The wife has the evil witch smile kinda like "if I killed you maybe I could be PM".

The daughter looks like she's praying for a new family. And the son looks like every 9 year old boy ever who was asked to put down his videogames to take a group picture. But with a touch of "he's the only one who knows how stupid this is".

I would guess that it was his idea. It seems to fit perfectly into his idea of showing cultural respect, however misguided.

He should be teased for his outfits, since he often looks silly as hell, but that's about it. I'd save any harsh criticism for actual policy issues.
Having a convicted Sihk terrorist hanging out with you while traveling in India is a pretty big deal. The whole point of Trudeau being there was to ease India's fears of Canada being sympathetic to Sikh separatists and then somehow a convicted Sikh terrorist is part of the Trudeau entourage. There is even a picture of the PMs wife standing with him.

No Big Deal:

sophie-trudeau-jaspal-atwal.jpg

Surprised he didn't do a photo op writing him a $10,000,000 check displaying how to reform a terrorist and what multiculturalism is all about.
Couldn't imagine India not getting on board.

I would guess that it was his idea. It seems to fit perfectly into his idea of showing cultural respect, however misguided.

He should be teased for his outfits, since he often looks silly as hell, but that's about it. I'd save any harsh criticism for actual policy issues.

That's so sweet.

Back