Justin "Bitter about Ex-Boyfriend" Buchholds....

I really think Buttholz simply knows he shouldn't be head coach and that he didn't deserve the spot and he is only there because of lack of organization at TAM. This makes him so insecure and agressive
Master Thong needs to be promoted. Cuckholds is a glorified cheerleader.
thong2.jpg

Man I always liked Bucholz before all this, he just came off like a funny guy and a good dude. Earlier in the season he seemed to be steering clear of the drama as much as he could and sitting more on the fence, then he goes all out and makes a huge ass of himself with Ludwig.

The weird thing I thought was when he says about him fighting Ludwig, Duane laughs and grabs his shoulders in a "haha this is amusing buddy" way which made me think scripted. You could say he was laughing at it being so ridiculous but it just seemed odd, like it was a joke and Duane couldn't help but break character for a moment but Bucholz held on and kept a straight face better. I don't know.

It does sadden me that I always liked Alpha Male before this and Faber especially. Faber isn't coming off as bad as the others but he's still involved so can't be spared from the whole thing. I can't take any of those guys seriously anymore.

The weird thing I thought was when he says about him fighting Ludwig, Duane laughs and grabs his shoulders in a "haha this is amusing buddy" way which made me think scripted. You could say he was laughing at it being so ridiculous but it just seemed odd, like it was a joke and Duane couldn't help but break character for a moment but Bucholz held on and kept a straight face better. I don't know.

If they were going to go to the trouble of scripting this show, do you not think they could do a better job than this? It's just repetitive dross. What is there to gain by acting like complete and utter morons on national TV? If you were a fighter watching this show, would you seriously be thinking - "Man I really need to get out to Sacramento and work with these guys! That Buchholz guy really has the potential to be the next Greg Jackson!" - This season has being a PR disaster for TAM. If they are in on this, and it's all an act, then they are a lot dumber than I initially thought.

Man I always liked Bucholz before all this, he just came off like a funny guy and a good dude. Earlier in the season he seemed to be steering clear of the drama as much as he could and sitting more on the fence, then he goes all out and makes a huge ass of himself with Ludwig.

It does sadden me that I always liked Alpha Male before this and Faber especially. Faber isn't coming off as bad as the others but he's still involved so can't be spared from the whole thing. I can't take any of those guys seriously anymore.

Duane just wanted to be the bigger man and it was a silent dig at Buttholz. This is why he got even more agitated after that.

As for the rest of TAM - Cruz Faber postfight talk and pre fight trashtalk really shows Faber isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Well unless that shed is TAM then maybe he is.

Duane just wanted to be the bigger man and it was a silent dig at Buttholz. This is why he got even more agitated after that.

As for the rest of TAM - Cruz Faber postfight talk and pre fight trashtalk really shows Faber isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Well unless that shed is TAM then maybe he is.

Yeah I get what you're saying, it just seemed so awkwardly playful rather than even a "yeah right, don't be a fool" way. I'm kind of a people watcher and into psychology and it just seemed off.

Alpha Male must have taken a huge hit in popularity going off this season. Either that or they're going to make huge bank from all the meatheads who want to go there.

Yeah I get what you're saying, it just seemed so awkwardly playful rather than even a "yeah right, don't be a fool" way. I'm kind of a people watcher and into psychology and it just seemed off.

Alpha Male must have taken a huge hit in popularity going off this season. Either that or they're going to make huge bank from all the meatheads who want to go there.

It seemed awkward because Duane was also stressed. I'm an idiot who would get into a fight with anyone despite being 170 pounds with way too much fat but I still get agitated when people get agressive towards me.
Also again it was meant to piss off Buttholz even more and show him that Duane thinks he is a lesser man and not worth his time. Basically he wanted Buttholz to feel like a stupid child

Back