Justin "Bitter about Ex-Boyfriend" Buchholds....

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is this guy bro?

"I was TJ's roommate"....."I ironed TJ's underwear"..."I thought him how to ride a bike".....

WTF???

Listen up kids....

A man should never get so emotional about another man.

Bitter Buchnutz needs to go home and cry to his mommy and his sisters(I am guessing he has many sisters).

He embarassed himself. I always liked the guy, too. But I was praying for Elliot Marshall to kick him in the back of the head when he was picking a fight with Duane.

"wheres your world champion" was random as fuck.... TJ was right, Buchholz embarrassed himself

Team Alpha Males are a group of meatheads. Their podcast only verifies this more.

At this point, an abandoned factory in Chernobyl seems like a more pleasant place to inhabit than the Team Alpha Male gym. It doesn't appear that anyone there is capable of letting go of grudges or responding to perceived slights with any composure.

At this point, an abandoned factory in Chernobyl seems like a more pleasant place to inhabit than the Team Alpha Male gym. It doesn't appear that anyone there is capable of letting go of grudges or responding to perceived slights with any composure.
Cody seems like a legit mental midget and hot-head.

Buctface seems like a dork and poser

This show has been the worst PR for Alpha Male. Prior to this season, I was always a semi-fan of those guys - the group seemed legit. But the complete and utter ass-hattery on display by Cody and Bucholz has made me lose all respect for that group of whiny drama queens.

On the other hand TJ has handled himself with class and dignity.

This show has been the worst PR for Alpha Male. Prior to this season, I was always a semi-fan of those guys - the group seemed legit. But the complete and utter ass-hattery on display by Cody and Bucholz has made me lose all respect for that group of whiny drama queens.

What's really crazy is Alpha Male has been on Tuf so many times and have never looked this bad. emotional little kids!

"I was TJ's roommate"....."I ironed TJ's underwear"..."I thought him how to ride a bike".....

LOL

But seriously, that whole team is coming off as scorned ex-gfs. They are so jealous. They must all really secretly love TJ.

Pretty cringe worthy.

I wish Duane would have asked Buccholz if they are such great coaches, why have they lost every TUF fight so far?

I'm sure TJ left when he realized how immature and insecure his coaches at Alpha Male were, even if he did it backhandedly.

Agreed, I don't follow fighters personal lives, press conferences, drama and such, only their fights and couldn't get why my mates disliked Cody so much. Now I see why lol.

Coaches need to shut the hell up and let their fighters do the talking. What the hell at Bucholz calling out Duane? Unless it was some producer saying "hey guys, we need a little drama this ep," that was really weak and looked cowardly. Such passive aggressive nonsense from a bunch of meathead bros.

Lol at Cody calling TJ a sellout. Of course it is, MMA doesn't have retirement funds or long term investment plans. Get as much money as you can. Maybe TAM was taking too much of TJ's purse and he didn't like that.

I dont understand how he can be bitter when alpha male has the world champion that schooled cruz.

Duane would've kicked his ass if they were the same age.

Bucholz came off terribly. The funny thing is, Justin is a rather awful fighter, and ran his mouth about Duane who is a pioneer and prolific competitor across multiple sports.

I would love to see Elliot Marshall slam the shit out of these TAM fucks and choke them until they're purple.

Cody seems like a legit mental midget and hot-head.

Buctface seems like a dork and poser

I really think Buttholz simply knows he shouldn't be head coach and that he didn't deserve the spot and he is only there because of lack of organization at TAM. This makes him so insecure and agressive

Back