Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument is still going on? How? Avengers have nothing on the Justice League. Superman could probably defeat the entire team by himself. Have you guys watched all the movies? Avengers need to team up on weak enemies like Ultron and Loki. Supeman and Wonder Woman were going against Doomsday! Fricking Doomsday! They did that with 2 members. 3 if you count Batman but he didn't do much. In BvS they've already taken on a stronger opponent than anyone in the MCU and we still don't even have their full roster. We have no idea what Cyborg, The Flash, Aquaman are capable of. Anyone who chooses Avengers in this is a fanboy.

Nope.
Asgardians are equal to Amazonians.
Hulk is as durable and strong as Superman, also not vulnerable to green rocks.
Vision with infinity stone and Iron Man can hold their own.

I'm obsessing with the flash's moves, he might outdo xmen's quicksilver

In the DC Universe, Flash besmirches Quicksilver. The Speed Force allows him to move faster than light.

In the Marvel Universe, the Speed Force doesn't exist, and so Flash loses his powers and gets bitch-slapped by Quicksilver.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before in this thread, but JL is going to have a run time of two hours and fifty minutes.

Comics, movies, and cartoons. Feel free discuss any of the three for fun, like the rest of us are doing here.

Or just continue complaining and calling people dorks, as if it doesn't make you sound like the opposite of that - a meathead.

Your choice.

I could not care less what people are into or not. But i open this thread from time to time. And why? Because i wanna read some news about the up coming justice leauge movie.

But I have to scroll trough pages after pages about who would win a fight between different drawn fantacy heroes.

Discuss what you want. But why not start a own comic world forum or something like that?

Not a good idea for it to be so long. Will cut down on viewings per day and little kids will get restless. BAD MOVE DC!!!!

I could not care less what people are into or not. But i open this thread from time to time. And why? Because i wanna read some news about the up coming justice leauge movie.

But I have to scroll trough pages after pages about who would win a fight between different drawn fantacy heroes.

Discuss what you want. But why not start a own comic world forum or something like that?

Because there doesn't really need to be one. You seem to be the only person who's got a beef about it. And it's incredibly easy to differentiate the news specific posts from the rest. Having to scroll passed posts you'd prefer not to read shouldn't be something so aggravating for you.

You want news about fantasy heroes but look down upon discussing hypothetical situations involving said heroes. Lol ok.

You'd probably learn something about the characters if you relaxed and read the posts of people arguing about who would win in what fight.

Did you see the fight in the warehouse? Bats choke-slams goons, punches one guy so hard his head is driven into the floor from a standing position and fires what looks like an M60 one-handed. Granted, it's not as impressive as bicep-curling a helicopter, but it's still pretty fucking cool. Bats might not be as strong as Cap or Bucky, but he's just as skilled hand to hand and in a different weight class from Barton or Widow.

It's like putting Ronda and Conner against prime, healthy Cain with That Look in his eyes.:)

Batman looked good in the warehouse. Good and ready to get his ass beat by Captain America. :cool:
Seriously, watch that HL video. Prime Batman would give Cap a fight, but Batfleck is getting 10-8s for 3 rounds and then Alfred's throwing in the towel Nick Diaz style.
And I agree that Batman would beat Hawkeye AND Widow, I never said he wouldn't, but they would be able to hold him off until Iron Man comes over and helps out.

This argument is still going on? How? Avengers have nothing on the Justice League. Superman could probably defeat the entire team by himself. Have you guys watched all the movies? Avengers need to team up on weak enemies like Ultron and Loki. Supeman and Wonder Woman were going against Doomsday! Fricking Doomsday! They did that with 2 members. 3 if you count Batman but he didn't do much. In BvS they've already taken on a stronger opponent than anyone in the MCU and we still don't even have their full roster. We have no idea what Cyborg, The Flash, Aquaman are capable of. Anyone who chooses Avengers in this is a fanboy.

If Batman didn't shoot a kryptonite grenade at Doomsday then WW isn't getting that lasso on him and weakened Superman isn't pushing that spear thru Doomsday's hide. It definitely took all 3.
Now if Captain America had been calling the plays, he would have had WW swap the lasso to Superman for the spear, and while Superman distracted Doomsday with some heat vision, directed WW to plunge that spear in Doomsday's back. Good guys win and everybody gets home safe.

Loki is a God btw, and Cap was able to fight him solo. Thor fought him solo. Hulk fought him solo.

People forget that Thor destroyed the Destroyer, or they don't know who powerful the Destroyer is.

Loki is a God btw, and Cap was able to fight him solo. Thor fought him solo. Hulk fought him solo.

People forget that Thor destroyed the Destroyer, or they don't know who powerful the Destroyer is.
If we're talking about the movie, Cap got besmirched by Loki and Loki didn't even look serious

Cant you fucking dorks take that silly pointless discuss somewhere else?

So when i come back to check this thread, i can read actual facts and news about the movie.

This is getting really stupid.

Mods. Do your job. Or make a comic forum.
Cry some more.

If we're talking about the movie, Cap got besmirched by Loki and Loki didn't even look serious
Well, he's a God. And he didn't get besmirched. He played possum for a bit while he was taking Loki's measure. He can't beat Loki, but thats because Loki is a god who is ~35x as strong has Cap, faster, and relatively tireless.

If we expand the discussion to include any Marvel character, do the Justice League start getting solo'd? I'm talking about characters such as Thanos and Galactus.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Galactus and Thanos vs. the JLA?
Maybe @Frode Falch knows.

If you stick to just the comics the DC characters are ridiculously overpowered.

2170683-1.jpg

<1>

Let's not act like they didn't do a crossover already in the comics, which Marvel won 6-5. A very weird crossover with an awful ending, but still.

In the movies, that's different, obviously. I'd still take the Avengers because I'm a fanboy.

The stupid fan vote in one, which was a popularity contest devoid of logic? C'mon now. They had Aquaman beat Namor in that, and bone claws wolverine beat Lobo. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before in this thread, but JL is going to have a run time of two hours and fifty minutes.

Good lord, too long. Same problem BvS had. Going to be a bloated mess. I don't understand why they're in such a hurry. Trying to do in 2 movies what marvel did in like 10.

All they're doing is making their universe a muddled mess and giving up money.

Namor should have beaten Aquaman at the time of the crossover. That was Super Friends era Aquaman.

The stupid fan vote in one, which was a popularity contest devoid of logic? C'mon now. They had Aquaman beat Namor in that, and bone claws wolverine beat Lobo. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lol I didn't say it was any good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back