Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant you fucking dorks take that silly pointless discuss somewhere else?

So when i come back to check this thread, i can read actual facts and news about the movie.

This is getting really stupid.

Mods. Do your job. Or make a comic forum.

So when i come back to check this thread, i can read actual facts and news about the movie.

<JerryWWF>

Shut the hell up

Update: March 29, 2017

Justice League's Run Time Is Longer Than BvS (170 Minutes)

upload_2017-3-30_17-4-14.png

"Justice League was always going to be big. It is, after all, the crown jewel of the DCEU so far; the culmination of Zack Snyder’s unofficial trilogy following the introduction, death and resurrection of Superman that establishes three new heroes and brings back three more all while setting up a myriad of future DCEU movies.

The recent trailer only hammered this home. Along with some unexpectedly strong character beats that really highlighted the core cast’s chemistry (and in particular how strong a presence Jason Momoa’s Aquaman is), it featured action set pieces with serious scope. And, while the epic, Lord of the Rings-esque showdown of Atlanteans and Amazons against parademons may come from the film’s prologue, there’s still a lot of the League in action on show, suggesting a big adventure. Although even with that scale in mind, that’s nothing on the size of the film itself.

IMDb has listed Justice League‘s runtime as 170 minutes or 2 hours 50 minutes. That’s a good 20 minutes longer than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice‘s theatrical cut which came in at a little more than two-and-a-half hours."

http://screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-runtime/

tumblr_mqrjdif8uo1sczn81o1_500.gif

No.

This thread is the perfect place for dorky discussion about the JL.

Don't like it? Ignore it or kick rocks, brute.

tumblr_mqrjdif8uo1sczn81o1_500.gif

No.

This thread is the perfect place for dorky discussion about the JL.

Don't like it? Ignore it or kick rocks, brute.

Im sorry. Lets see..

What underwear does batman use? Same as cap America?

Who hit harder? The hulk or superman?

What is the diet of Thor and Aquaman?

Im sorry. Lets see..

What underwear does batman use? Same as cap America?

Who hit harder? The hulk or superman?

What is the diet of Thor and Aquaman?

If you think you're appearing cool here by being sarcastic, you'd be wrong.

I'm obsessing with the flash's moves, he might outdo xmen's quicksilver

This argument is still going on? How? Avengers have nothing on the Justice League. Superman could probably defeat the entire team by himself. Have you guys watched all the movies? Avengers need to team up on weak enemies like Ultron and Loki. Supeman and Wonder Woman were going against Doomsday! Fricking Doomsday! They did that with 2 members. 3 if you count Batman but he didn't do much. In BvS they've already taken on a stronger opponent than anyone in the MCU and we still don't even have their full roster. We have no idea what Cyborg, The Flash, Aquaman are capable of. Anyone who chooses Avengers in this is a fanboy.

Speaking of superheroes:

LOOK EVERYONE, IT'S CAPTAIN BUZZKILL!

Movie comes out November of this year, what more facts and news do you need?
(That was a rhetorical Q, don't message back dummy)

So fuck off out the thread if you don't like the content.

This argument is still going on? How? Avengers have nothing on the Justice League. Superman could probably defeat the entire team by himself. Have you guys watched all the movies? Avengers need to team up on weak enemies like Ultron and Loki. Supeman and Wonder Woman were going against Doomsday! Fricking Doomsday! They did that with 2 members. 3 if you count Batman but he didn't do much. In BvS they've already taken on a stronger opponent than anyone in the MCU and we still don't even have their full roster. We have no idea what Cyborg, The Flash, Aquaman are capable of. Anyone who chooses Avengers in this is a fanboy.

It's just @Anung Un Rama clinging onto delusion at this point.

Let him be.

Nah. Im dead serious. After all this is comics that we are talking about.

Comics, movies, and cartoons. Feel free discuss any of the three for fun, like the rest of us are doing here.

Or just continue complaining and calling people dorks, as if it doesn't make you sound like the opposite of that - a meathead.

Your choice.

Let's not act like they didn't do a crossover already in the comics, which Marvel won 6-5. A very weird crossover with an awful ending, but still.

In the movies, that's different, obviously. I'd still take the Avengers because I'm a fanboy.

Batman can kill doomsday if he wants to

cfcad4e687.jpg

This. The movies have made the Avengers super weak so it's not fair to compare. Hard to say without seeing them first, but I'm pretty sure you would need only any 3(or 2 possibly) Justice League members to take out their whole team.

Cyborg hacks Tony's equipment, kills Jarvis, and makes him completely useless. Either Aquaman/Wonder Woman/Flash fight the rest of the Avengers minus Hulk and they win. Have Superman 1v1 the Hulk until the other Justice League members scrape up rest of Avengers and then help Superman. Literally the only thing keeping Avengers in this is Hulk. Batman being a master strategist would come up with something to deal with him.

There is no way Batfleck is on the same level as Cap or Bucky. He's way past his prime. Baleman couldn't hang with them either. #rekt

Did you watch that Cap HL?

Did you see the fight in the warehouse? Bats choke-slams goons, punches one guy so hard his head is driven into the floor from a standing position and fires what looks like an M60 one-handed. Granted, it's not as impressive as bicep-curling a helicopter, but it's still pretty fucking cool. Bats might not be as strong as Cap or Bucky, but he's just as skilled hand to hand and in a different weight class from Barton or Widow.

It's like putting Ronda and Conner against prime, healthy Cain with That Look in his eyes.:)

This. The movies have made the Avengers super weak so it's not fair to compare. Hard to say without seeing them first, but I'm pretty sure you would need only any 3(or 2 possibly) Justice League members to take out their whole team.

Cyborg hacks Tony's equipment, kills Jarvis, and makes him completely useless. Either Aquaman/Wonder Woman/Flash fight the rest of the Avengers minus Hulk and they win. Have Superman 1v1 the Hulk until the other Justice League members scrape up rest of Avengers and then help Superman. Literally the only thing keeping Avengers in this is Hulk. Batman being a master strategist would come up with something to deal with him.

Batman steals hulk's chick, then hulk goes on a rampage and kills the avengers

If we expand the discussion to include any Marvel character, do the Justice League start getting solo'd? I'm talking about characters such as Thanos and Galactus.

If we expand the discussion to include any Marvel character, do the Justice League start getting solo'd? I'm talking about characters such as Thanos and Galactus.

Wonder Woman lost to Storm

<NoneOfMy>

Let's not go that route.

Update: March 29, 2017

Zack Snyder Brings New Banter-Heavy Footage of JUSTICE LEAGUE to CinemaCon

C8IDEeGUwAEB9sS.jpg:large

The Justice League cast (minus Gal Gadot) united at CinemaCon to show off some new footage.

Director Zack Snyder came to the stage with Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill), Aquaman (Jason Momoa) — plus The Flash (Ezra Miller), who provided a piggyback ride to Cyborg (Ray Fisher).

The stars came out after a sizzle reel that showed off new footage, as well as an expanded version of the full trailer from last week.

Here's a little about the new look at the movie:

Alfred (Jeremy Irons) tells Bruce Wayne that his employer has been working like there is no tomorrow trying to assemble the team. Soon, we're in a Wayne warehouse, where Bruce is working on a giant vehicle.

Bruce remarks that he spent $1 million on the security for that building, to which Wonder Woman (Gadot) answers he got his money's worth, because it took him almost a minute to disable it. Bruce explains the vehicle he's working on his a troop carrier (it seemed reminiscent of something from the Batman v Superman nightmare dream sequence.)

Later in the footage, Batman and Barry Allen/The Flash are standing on a roof (out of costume) and they see the Batsignal in the sky.

"Oh awesome. It's the Batsignal! That's your signal," Barry tells Bruce, before apologizing for speaking too loudly about it. "That means we have to go now. That's so cool."

After the footage, the Justice League trotted out to say hello to the crowd.

"Justice League is a culmination of a journey that for me has been seven years," said Snyder. "I'm a huge fan of these characters and this is a dream come true to bring them all together in this single film."

'Justice League': Zack Snyder Brings Banter-Heavy Footage to CinemaCon

Affleck does not look like he wants to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back