Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: November 5, 2017

Three New Clips from Zack Snyder/Joss Whedon's JUSTICE LEAGUE

C'mon JL... I need to defeat @Dragonlordxxxxx I need 150 mill in that opening weekend.

RELEASE THE PROMOTION KRAKEN

release-the-kraken-gif-7.gif

I caught the list again bro. 2nd time ever! Woo Hoo! Between GSP winning & this... I'm having a stellar day
icon_cheers.png
Congrats. No computer lag on my part this time.

List >>>>>>>>>>>>> UFC 217, lol.

It started with American Made.. no idea why I was so off with that one.. Tom ain't what he used to be it seems.

Then you took my thunder with adding +1 dammit. :D

But I get mine with JL it's DC's Avengers no way it does 125 like you said my 150 seems a better guess.

Once the JL reviews come out the hype hmh wait a minute alright I need to email WB they need the review embargo on that bad boy with 1 day before or something like that just to be sure. :D

I caught the list again bro. 2nd time ever! Woo Hoo! Between GSP winning & this... I'm having a stellar day
icon_cheers.png

Today is a good day. :D

It started with American Made.. no idea why I was so off with that one.. Tom ain't what he used to be it seems.

Then you took my thunder with adding +1 dammit. :D

But I get mine with JL it's DC's Avengers no wait it does 125 like you said my 150 seems a better guess.

Once the JL reviews come out the hype hmh wait a minute alright I need to email WB they need the review embargo on that bad boy with 1 day before or something like that just to be sure. :D

Today is a good day. :D
I'm going to give my Justice League review one day before the release and I'm going to give it a 1/10 rating and cost you $25 million from the box office weekend.

giphy.gif

I'm going to give my Justice League review one day before the release and I'm going to give it a 1/10 rating and cost you $25 million from the box office weekend.

giphy.gif

Damn it I DID suspect you of doing this to the Star Wars films.. so reported.

I got my eyes on you with JL and The Last Jedi no shenanigans.

This movie has a budget of 300 million dollars not counting marketing

Flop incoming

I don't care for a light hearted Batman much. Shouldn't be.

Kind of jarring, isn't it? Considering how much of a hardass he was in the previous movie. It almost doesn't make sense.

Update: November 5, 2017

Three New Clips from Zack Snyder/Joss Whedon's JUSTICE LEAGUE

Looks like they've successfully turned Flash into a total pussy. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this was Whedon's doing. It fits.

The leaked clips don't give me much faith this will be good.

Flash is pussified, Batman is all the sudden cheery, Cyborg still looks like garbage and it just looks ridiculous

Kind of jarring, isn't it? Considering how much of a hardass he was in the previous movie. It almost doesn't make sense.

I've yet to see the whole thing. I'm just going from the comics. Jarring is still a fitting modifier though.

This movie looked horrible from the trailer (I haven't seen any of the other leaked clips).

I didn't care for Batman v Superman, the fact Snyder is directing this annoys me. I don't like his style.

Hopefully it's actually good, but I'd be surprised.

Looks like they've successfully turned Flash into a total pussy. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this was Whedon's doing. It fits.

This is what the rabble that's been sniping at the DCEU wants. Quips and Snark.

It's already plainly obvious that Flash is a Batman fanboy. And fanboys LOVE to see themselves reflected up on the big screen.

Believe me, the general public have, and are, going to eat it up.
Ditto for Aquamans "dudebro" aesthetic and manners.

As long as the trinity are still relatively sober and mature it's all good.

The most Batman that Batman’s ever been.

uhI.jpg

This version of the Justice League, the Snyder-verse version, and all these characters just seem so fucking off. This definitely isn't the version of the characters I wanted or had in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back