Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope cyborg is one of the CGI effects that gets upgraded in the time between the trailer and the release.
I know, right? Everything looks epic, except for cyborg. He looks like a cheap computer game character.

But I'm still excited for this!

So much CGI... looks very iffy to me. Maybe I'm just tired of superhero movies at this point
HOpefully they fix it in post. I think that's what takes lots of time to do right.

The trailer does look good. Cyborg however, does not look good.
I can't watch or enjoy Fox films. I can enjoy DC films in the theater, but they have no replay value for 2nd watch. I can watch Marvel films multiple times and enjoy. I'm hoping the tweaks they're doing work for JL.

0WF.gif
Why didn't they make his speed force red and yellow?

Cool badass. Batman and Aquaman are boss.

Looks like Snyder is saying fuck it and going into full video game mode.

I’m digging the Flash’s super speed scenes.

I would hope so. They have two movie incarnations of Quicksilver and a well liked TV version of Flash from which to draw inspiration from.

For the record, X-Men's Quicksilver is the best visual speedster to date.

BTW this looks not bad. Not a big superhero fan but this looks good.

Super gay flash - check
Absolutely horrible looking cgi clusterfuck
cyborg - check
More of the same dark dreary bullshit - check
Horrible acting anorexic wonder woman - check

Batman & aquaman are the only character that look good. Movie looks like shit. They need to permanently fire Snyder and everybody else that has anything to do with DC movies.

Last edited:
The action looks great and i thought everybody looked good (minus Flash's street hockey uniform). I thought the music choice could have been better, say something more orchestral and majestic, but i was worried about how this would look. Still a little nervous about how the film will look, but i'm more optimistic now.

I liked the trailer, but their track record has my tamping down on my excitement.

This , well put together trailer but remains to be seen how the everything fits into place , sorry don't have a lot of confidence in Snyder either.

I haven't been paying attention to casting and what not but I'm guessing they will be battling one of Darkseid's agents to include a manipulated version of Big Blue.

This , well put together trailer but remains to be seen how the everything fits into place , sorry don't have a lot of confidence in Snyder either.

I haven't been paying attention to casting and what not but I'm guessing they will be battling one of Darkseid's agents to include a manipulated version of Big Blue.

SteppenWolf is the villian

So yeah you are correct

Costumes, except for WW's are awful. Aquaman in fucking armor? Ok. what the fuck ever Snyder. Cyborg looks like he bought his on the cheap from a newly retired cosplayer, a poor cosplayer. And the Flash's suit is certainly nice and aerodynamic :rolleyes:.

Mehhhh... don't want to be too negative. We'll see. But I'm sensing some problems already. Like how Wonder Woman looks the part but ruins it all every time she speaks. Or how Batman seems to be treated like a living punchline. He's supposed to be all dark and badass and scary goddamnit.

Also, CGI overload.

Costumes, except for WW's are awful. Aquaman in fucking armor?

Armour helps you swim, dumbass.

Ok. what the fuck ever Snyder. Cyborg looks like he bought his on the cheap from a newly retired cosplayer, a poor cosplayer. And the Flash's suit is certainly nice and aerodynamic :rolleyes:.

Ever seen a sprint car? Square, oddly-shaped objects move faster than smooth, pointy ones, idiot. Get some science. If The Flash had a nice costume he'd run so fast he'd fly into space.

These thoughts brought to you by Zack Snyder.

Pretty excited to see Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot was an awesome choice.

Jason Momoa looks fantastic as Aquaman, I just hope there's more to his character here than surly surfer dude.

I have yet to see an image of Cyborg that wasn't terrible.

Why are they playing games with Superman? You're launching your first ensemble super hero film, don't mess around with your most powerful character. Would have liked him front and center from the beginning.

Ezra Miller should be super fun as Flash.

Is Eisenberg going to reprise his insane interpretation of Lex for this film?

Definitely looking forward to the movie.

Supes "died" at the end of BvS. So they probably want to build up his return and not spoil it with showing him in the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back