Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Wayne and Batman are meant to be two separate characters. Nolan emphasized the duality very often. Fake obnoxious playboy by day, Brooding crime fighting true self by night. Of course this current imagination of Batman is of an older, seasoned Mr. Wayne. And this isn't a Batman movie either. Different scenarios clearly, but I thought I'd just make that clear. Depending on when the solo Batman film is set in his career, I'd hope they'd continue in that spirit/emphasis of dual identity

I've always liked the idea of Batman being the real personality and Wayne simply the mask he wears to pass in daylight.

Will just turn into another Batman movie with a strong supporting cast. Cyborg looks horrid, really should have done him differently.

The last clip in the trailer with Aquaman on the Batmobile... cringe worthy.

Oh.... I'll still go and watch, but expectations are extremely low.

That looks bad fucking ass.

I know I've been burned by DC again and again, but I'm still going to watch this like a kid in a candy store.
We all will and that is why it will make a lot of money even if it is very flawed and that is why DC will continue pushing movies out potentially too rushed and flawed.

I am really hoping for the best in this one.

I really think this is going be a movie with way too much going on. They have to introduce 3 superheroes completely from scratch, the new bad guy they fight and Darkseid as the big bad.

Probably going to wind up with a bunch of shit crammed together then smoothed over with a big action finale.

If they try and cram in the return of Supes its gonna fail horribly.

0WF.gif

Didn't watch the trailer. It's DC so I will not get my hopes up, expecting the worst as to avoid any disappointment.

I loved the trailer, will go on opening night, but will keep my expectations low.

I kinda liked when Cyborg took flight and that mask/helmet thing covered his face. One thing Snyder can certainly do is create very iconic, cinematic imagery.
images-15.jpg
2017-03-25-12-25-17--555109946.jpg

Flash looks pretty good. Better than what I was expecting

Not bad. I probably won't see it, but it doesn't look bad. Hopefully this turns things around for the franchise.

Super hyped

for the Ultimate Edition Justice League that comes out next Spring, which I also wont see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back