Just witnessed the dumbest service industry worker ever

He actually scammed you because he put gay in your pizza

Put me down for team that was a dick move.

Maybe he is a retard or has something messed up going on his life

Way to take advantage of someone and show your character

Next thing you know you broke ass cheap asses will be putting lemonade in the water cups. Smh

@Bay Area

when I worked at dominos in high school one of our cashiers was 100 dollars short at the end of the day.

Being 40 dollars short was a tough thing to do being 100 dollars short could only be done by someone truly retarded.

So my friend and I just went to grab a slice and beer each.

He goes to pay first. Total is 8 something,.

He pays with a 20.

Dude working gives him his 20 back, we each give each other that wtf look. He's suggesting with his eyes to return the 20. I'm like fuck that dude put it in your pocket. He pockets the 20 and the guy gives him his 12 bucks in change back too. Basically getting paid to eat pizza and have a beer.

Next up is my turn. I order the exact same thing. He does the same fucking shit for me. Gives me my 20 back and my change. I couldn't believe it.

Lol! What a retard.

They're going to be scratching their heads when their drawer is $60 short later. We bought 16 dollars of food. I wanted to say something, but lol. It's their fault
Congrats. You fell for a very primitive ritual.

Now go return the money and shout "abulla" 15 times as you look him right in the eye. That should reverse it.

You're welcome.

So my friend and I just went to grab a slice and beer each.

He goes to pay first. Total is 8 something,.

He pays with a 20.

Dude working gives him his 20 back, we each give each other that wtf look. He's suggesting with his eyes to return the 20. I'm like fuck that dude put it in your pocket. He pockets the 20 and the guy gives him his 12 bucks in change back too. Basically getting paid to eat pizza and have a beer.

Next up is my turn. I order the exact same thing. He does the same fucking shit for me. Gives me my 20 back and my change. I couldn't believe it.

Lol! What a retard.

They're going to be scratching their heads when their drawer is $60 short later. We bought 16 dollars of food. I wanted to say something, but lol. It's their fault
Good pocket that shit. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

If he's that dumb, or likely that high,

You better hope he wasn't involved in the making of your pizza slices.

scumbag-steve-fb-1.jpg

Yup you're a scumbag.

See the thing about being a good person is, sometimes you have to put other people before yourself. It doesn't matter what mistakes other people make before you. It's up to you to stand up and say something.

The moment that you hesitate is supposed to trigger you to do good. The choice, the doubt, the brief glance to your friend. In this case you learned you are an asshole; a mooch, and a drag on society.

So congratulations. You sold your dignity for $8 worth of pizza.

And I bet people here still get pissy if you don't give the guy a big tip...

Unless this happened somewhere on Pines Road in Shreveport, LA, I'm sorry to inform you that your search for dumbest service industry worker has been fruitless, so far.

Edit: what a dumb ass though. I hope you both said thank you.

Congrats. You fell for a very primitive ritual.

Now go return the money and shout "abulla" 15 times as you look him right in the eye. That should reverse it.

You're welcome.
wait...what?

<{1-1}>

$20 bucks each were for the gloryhole services you and your "friend" provided. The pizzas were complimentary breath mints...

Put me down for team that was a dick move.

Maybe he is a retard or has something messed up going on his life

Way to take advantage of someone and show your character

Not defending taking advantage of a retarded person but a person with certain limitations like that should never be put into a position of handling money. They should be a dish washer/busser type of position.

maybe that service industry worker isnt all that smart, or is just having a shit day, but youre an asshole, TS

Back