Just witnessed the dumbest service industry worker ever

What kind of beer and what toppings in said slice(s)?

Details, man.

You knew the idiot fucked up and you giggled as you walked out of there with extra money in your pocket. You're a thief.
There's absolutely no way I could be charged in this situation. It's his fault %100. You might consider it immoral. I don't, legally.. they wouldn't charge me. I just thought I was being hooked up ;)

happened on the bus one time paid the dude 100 for a 20 buck ride he gave me 150 back, I was like WTF told him he gave me too much. Was probably just confused with all the passengers.

There's absolutely no way I could be charged in this situation. It's his fault %100. You might consider it immoral. I don't, legally.. they wouldn't charge me. I just thought I was being hooked up ;)

I know you wouldn't be charged because this guy is a moron and fucked up. I'm more baffled that this happened and you were so proud that you went on sherdog to start a new thread about it. Nothing to be proud about.

I know you wouldn't be charged because this guy is a moron and fucked up. I'm more baffled that this happened and you were so proud that you went on sherdog to start a new thread about it. Nothing to be proud about.
Fair enough. Like half the threads aren't ridiculous. It's what makes Mayberry fun

Sure, it probably wasn't illegal. But what about that ol' Golden Rule to treat others as you would want to be treated?

If you were in his position, would you want the customer to save your job for you?

I don't even know why I'm asking because if you come back with something like, "I would want him to take the money because I deserve to be taught a lesson!" then I simply won't believe you.

Sure, it probably wasn't illegal. But what about that ol' Golden Rule to treat others as you would want to be treated?

If you were in his position, would you want the customer to save your job for you?

I don't even know why I'm asking because if you come back with something like, "I would want him to take the money because I deserve to be taught a lesson!" then I simply won't believe you.
Dude two people in a row? That guy is not capable of handling money. I would never do anything that stupid.

Dude two people in a row? That guy is not capable of handling money. I would never do anything that stupid.

Well you have to think that he's not doing stuff like that everyday. If he was, then he would've have been at the register when you showed up. He would've been fired already.

A poster earlier said that it may have been an unusually long and stressful day for some reason and that seems like the most likely explanation to me.

rationalize it all you want, youre a piece of shit OP.

Scumbag thread for sure.

Aren't you yourself in the service industry, TS? The hell are you doing fucking over other restaurants?

Also, yeah, you're a thief. Doesn't matter how you try to rationalize it.

It was a social experiment bro. They want to see how many people is willing to tell the guy and actually pay for the food. Looks like you failed and you'll be on TV/Youtube next week.

So my friend and I just went to grab a slice and beer each.

He goes to pay first. Total is 8 something,.

He pays with a 20.

Dude working gives him his 20 back, we each give each other that wtf look. He's suggesting with his eyes to return the 20. I'm like fuck that dude put it in your pocket. He pockets the 20 and the guy gives him his 12 bucks in change back too. Basically getting paid to eat pizza and have a beer.

Next up is my turn. I order the exact same thing. He does the same fucking shit for me. Gives me my 20 back and my change. I couldn't believe it.

Lol! What a retard.

They're going to be scratching their heads when their drawer is $60 short later. We bought 16 dollars of food. I wanted to say something, but lol. It's their fault

How does that even work

So your friend passes the cashier a 20, which the cashier passes him back and then proceeds to give him an additional 12 dollars ? WTF

Jen-_Catch-me-if-you-can-jennifer-garner-2124378-.jpg

So my friend and I just went to grab a slice and beer each.

He goes to pay first. Total is 8 something,.

He pays with a 20.

Dude working gives him his 20 back, we each give each other that wtf look. He's suggesting with his eyes to return the 20. I'm like fuck that dude put it in your pocket. He pockets the 20 and the guy gives him his 12 bucks in change back too. Basically getting paid to eat pizza and have a beer.

Next up is my turn. I order the exact same thing. He does the same fucking shit for me. Gives me my 20 back and my change. I couldn't believe it.

Lol! What a retard.

They're going to be scratching their heads when their drawer is $60 short later. We bought 16 dollars of food. I wanted to say something, but lol. It's their fault

LOL must be that new math

Lets be serious, if this guy can't give change right, maybe another job is in his best interest.

I had a girl slam her hand in the cash register once. I wanted to laugh but she was pretty cute, although also probably about 15 so basically I was trying to stay totally neutral

Was it a place staffed by Sodexho?

Back