Just When You Thought Things Couldnt Get More Embarrassing

We are in a bipartisan era of embarrassment and ineptitude. This is the most pathetic era in american politics.
That article doesn't even attempt to address the source information. The entire thing just leans on "reportedly". We don't even know if his sons who run the business are doing this, or if the lawyers just handle these things autonomously...

You're not interested in these questions because you're just a simple whiner.

stop making wild assumptions about people
you look foolish
making a cat scratch trump pics in a videogame isn't violence
then you talk about che guevara and stalin?
jesus dude pick a schtick
shitty troll bait

Lol - You and Trump are giant, gaping, stinking pussies. Get the fuck off of the internet you snowflake sissy.

warning__you_just_got_trolled_by_lalakun0123-d8234d0.jpg

The girl might have not gotten a lawsuit if it just batted him around. The bloody claw marks on trumps face after the claws got him probably got the Trump legal team's attention.

But the girl probably legally has to get permission to use his face on her video game like that.

BLOODY KITTEN CLAWS THE HORROR

As fake as the outrage shown towards the game.
Celebrites shut down shit like this all the time. You can't just use someone's likeness to promote your product/website/whatever.

I'll make a transvestite michelle obama game and see how you all enjoy it. glad you guys developed a sense of humor again after 8 painfully long and boring years!

All she has to do is rename her game to include quotation marks around the title, and Donald's lawyers will argue her case for her. If it's good for protecting libelous presidential tweets, it's certainly good for a video game.

Having an animal bat around the president's head sets a dangerous example.

It gives people the idea violence upon the leader of the country can and should be tolerated. Encouraged even. (Liberals being violent once again, what a shock.)

Legal threats are a starting point. A small prison sentence is more apt though.
Are you fucking serious???

Is there anything that you pussies DON'T feel threatened by? Goddam just get some fucking balls and live your life.

I'll make a transvestite michelle obama game and see how you all enjoy it. glad you guys developed a sense of humor again after 8 painfully long and boring years!
I'm guessing if that game were made, the Obama's wouldn't even bother addressing it.

Because they aren't thin skinned bitches.

You all are mad, tho, because you think Michelle is more of a man than Donald :D

Holy fucking hell, all these self proclaimed alphas being beta-stic the second he gets rightly slapped.
What happened to all that bravado...
Your guy is a bigger pussy than anyone I've seen take the office.

ya'll are pussy's

you don't EVER let anything go, you fucking fight to bone and then dig out the fucking marrow.

This is why Trump is winning, when Obama was failing.

MAGA

Holy fucking hell, all these self proclaimed alphas being beta-stic the second he gets rightly slapped.
What happened to all that bravado...
Your guy is a bigger pussy than anyone I've seen take the office.

So much this. I just don't get it. He acts like the most insecure little bitch, crying over everything and always blaming everyone else.

Having games like this out there is pretty irresponsible IMO. Especially given the political climate and total derangement going on with the left right now.

So much this. I just don't get it. He acts like the most insecure little bitch, crying over everything and always blaming everyone else.
We knew exactly what we were getting. He never tried to portray himself as more than a seventy year old internet troll with celebrity.

Good for Trump. We don't need all these anti-Americans stirring up more hateful shit, especially in the form of entertainment like video games.

Good for Trump. We don't need all these anti-Americans stirring up more hateful shit, especially in the form of entertainment like video games.
Suing little kids is NOT something a self respecting man does.

She's 17... little kids? 17 year olds fuck.

If it means the preservation of our country then yes, God willing, it does.
Do you know any?
Seventeen year old kids are dumb as fuck and emotional wrecks.
Like a seven year old with more annoying, expensive problems

Back