Just watched tuf 25: ep 1 - spoilers

ItsKYRO

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know most of you have seen ep 1. I didnt want to wait any longer for it to come to fight pass.

I am not a fan of TJ because i like Faber and Cruz both as weird as that sounds.

But Cody is a huge jerk...i think Faber should tell him to sit down.

In regards to the fight i was super happy for Gilbert. After Seth started acting all tough and then Gilbert tried to talk to him about it yet he still was talking trash to Gilbert, it felt good to hear HARD WORK as he punched him lol.

Good episode, feels like a revival for TUF for sure.

Part of the reason Cody flips out so much around TJ is because he knows that it will please Faber. All of the 'victim' talk and PED accusations that Cody continuously brings up came directly from Faber, he's practically Urijah's little lap dog that does whatever is expected of him.

Part of the reason Cody flips out so much around TJ is because he knows that it will please Faber. All of the 'victim' talk and PED accusations that Cody continuously brings up came directly from Faber, he's practically Urijah's little lap dog that does whatever is expected of him.
basically yeah

Fabers a dick who likes to pretend he's a nice guy

he completely turned on TJ because TJ wanted to train with the guy who made him a champion full time

Back