Just watched Till vs Cerrone......

Woodley murked Lawler, took Condit's leg home with him, shut down Maia and figured out the Wonderboy riddle.

Worst champion ever?

{<huh}

lol

giphy.gif

Jorge would fuck this kid up beyond recognition
Lol, how exactly? Masvidal is so inconsistent and Till is undefeated. Took him less than a round.

OP posting like Masvidal doesn't have a chin. Gtfo. Cowboy's a shell of himself and should probably retire soon before the brain damage really kicks in.

OP posting like Masvidal doesn't have a chin. Gtfo. Cowboy's a shell of himself and should probably retire soon before the brain damage really kicks in.

When did I say this? I'm not saying he doesn't have a chin. I'm staying Till is a young, phsycially prime, and much bigger, and natural WW, with very precise striking, and Greta spacial awareness, and I think he's a bad matchup for Jorge.

Some of us recognize special talent when we see it. I was predicting the Cowboy KO for that very reason, the kid just has that "thing" idk maybe I'm wrong... he sounds like he knows something everyone else doesn't.

I think rational people have Cowboy winning. I really like Till, just can't stand nuthugging when it comsnto any fighter.

Except JJ. JJ da GOAT

When did I say this? I'm not saying he doesn't have a chin. I'm staying Till is a young, phsycially prime, and much bigger, and natural WW, with very precise striking, and Greta spacial awareness, and I think he's a bad matchup for Jorge.

Till a natural WW?

He said himself he's a LHW fighting at WW.

As a kickboxing/Muay Thai geek of many years, I can definitely vouch for till's striking ability.

Very slick, accurate boxing up top, very intelligent purposeful footwork, solid textbook REAL smashing muay thai kicks on the bottom. Most guys in the UFC just have a poor imitation. Been a long time since i've been impressed to see some authentic Thai body kicks since watching Barboza.

I know Cowboy calls himself Muay Thai, but he kicks and knees so strangely with his arms T-rexed up like he isn't confident in the strikes landing. Basic cookie cutter "walk em' down and try to smash in between shelling up" Muay Thai mentality at best. Till is on the higher level elusive high IQ Muay Thai style like some of the greats.

With the addition of RDA and the return of Condit, as well as up and coming killers like Till and Usman, WW is probably the most stacked it as ever been at the current moment.

Till made me curious in his previous fight and now he has my attention.

shouldn't have had to go 3 rounds with him. everyone needs to slow down the Till train. He is a good fighter but he has not been tested yet

I think he's one of those fighters who fights on the level of his opposition. He said pretty much that in the post fight press conference as he told that Bojan who was his previous opponent didn't bring out the best in him like Cerrone did.

Till made me curious in his previous fight and now he has my attention.

I think he's one of those fighters who fights on the level of his opposition. He said pretty much that in the post fight press conference as he told that Bojan who was his previous opponent didn't bring out the best in him like Cerrone did.

This. I honestly believe he's one of those fighters, and I'm not saying that as an excuse for him going longer than need be with lesser fighters.

A lot of top prospects in boxing and MMA do try to get rounds in when they're fighting an inferior opponent, and feel in complete control. You need that ring/cage time, and to be comfortable in there.

It prepares you for the bigger fights. It helps you realize what type of pace you're comfortable with, whehn to take a breather, when to attack, timing on when to do certain things, on and on and on. It's so important for young fighters to get cage time in before facing tougher comp, unless your opponent is completely out of your skill class, and can't take a shot, at all.

Till was just dropping long left hands on cowboy, that shit wont work on masvidal his boxing defense is as slick aa everybody thinks, that predictable 1-2 from the southpaw is shit Cubans have.been dealing with since they were children, masvidal has been boxing his whole life, kj noons standup looked far more deadly than tills at times, kj nooms would probably fuck cerrone up on the feet just as fast, and masvidal recked noons.

You're just memorized by the fight, litterally rda did the same thing to cowboy much faster.

Lol, Cerrone fought Noons and completely outclassed him everywhere.

Kid is popular in Brazil because he lives and trains there and can speak fluent portuguese. Is a european-kinda brazilian that could be really easy to market for the UFC. I hope they take it easy with him and don't trow him straight to Masvidal, Wonderboy or Woodley. Give him another two fights against top 15 guys and he will be ready for a TE. No need to rush.
A fight against Gunni or Kamaru Usman would be nice to test his grappling. I don't want to see him not ripe yet being wrestledfucked by our favorite champion in MMA.

Lol, Cerrone fought Noons and completely outclassed him everywhere.
I forgot about that..
But you forgot that cerrone used his wrestling, noons lighting cerrone up in the second before.cowboy took him down and held him there

Back