Just watched Till vs Cerrone......

So begins the next great european hype job

Cowboy is such a slow ass starter though. Want to see more from him before making a decision. Cowboy might be better at lightweight

Masvidal is a small welter weight just like Cowboy so that plays into Tills hand, Wonderboy I think beats him. He's a big welter weight, has great kicks and can take big shots.

Should make for a great fight, since I think Till is aggressive enough to keep the fight interesting.

Masvidal is overranked, anyway.

He is a good fighter, very well rounded, but if you look at his record there is no fucking way he deserves his ranking right now.

Oh and Till already said in the post fight interview that he doesn't care about the Perry fight any more. He wanted that before this fight, but Isn't that interested now. Sure he would fight him if he beats the eye poker though.

I thought this ^^^ when WB was 1st signed to fight Woodley, especially with Woodley posted back up against the cage, tape should've shown him Woodley can be torn up against the cage a juiced Nate Marquardt showed that
So did rory in their fight .

I never got these responses ... so what .
Dude bags the shit out of fedor all the time so I don't see his point.

At least bisping doesnt cry and can do a great job promoting and has exciting fights , woodley not so much .
I dno man, woodleys beaten great fighters since winning the belt and defends against the number 1 contender.

Bisping 2 defences would be 46 yr old Hendo and WW gsp when he had killers like Romero, Whittaker, Mousasi and Sousa in the mix

He couldnt beat Dalby

Dude bags the shit out of fedor all the time so I don't see his point.

I dno man, woodleys beaten great fighters since winning the belt and defends against the number 1 contender.

Bisping 2 defences would be 46 yr old Hendo and WW gsp when he had killers like Romero, Whittaker, Mousasi and Sousa in the mix
Fair enough on the bisping thing , i was more talking about them as overall fighters bispings fought everbody

Fair enough on the bisping thing , i was more talking about them as overall fighters bispings fought everbody
I thinks the thing with bisping he got the title and has picked his fights where as before he stepped in with TRT vitor and short notice fights like Rockhold or changed opponents from maia to chael.

woodley is a placeholder champ. all he did was outlast the old guard.
Suprised he didn't die from old age waiting for that title shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back