Just watched Till vs Cerrone......

lol

giphy.gif

Jorge would fuck this kid up beyond recognition

Not gonna lie, Masvidal looks like a douche

Literally never heard of this guy til the past few weeks. And didn't even know how he looked, til I watched a pre fight hype video of his for this fight a few days ago.
Same. Pretty sure I know him now, though. That's the way to really step up on the big stage.

I only think Wonderboy is a tougher match up, because he's more mobile, and has that karate style of foot movement down pat. And I Give Masvidal no chance. Not literally no chance, but his stand up defense isn't as "slick" as people think, and Till is huge.

I thought this ^^^ when WB was 1st signed to fight Woodley, especially with Woodley posted back up against the cage, tape should've shown him Woodley can be torn up against the cage a juiced Nate Marquardt showed that

Nice exchange with Perry at the end, needs another main event fight and Till is up for a title eliminator fight.

Think about it for a second. The only impressive win that Masvidal has ever had was against Cerrone. He's overrated.

Cerrone needs to go back to LW. Would love to see Till fight the WB/Masvidal winner. He should have called for that fight instead of inferior Perry who probably loses to Ponzi. With Till's confidence, I'm surprised he didn't just call out Woodley.

Wasn't Till just on that Stockholm card (some recent European card)? That is when I first noticed him. I liked his striking and found it interesting that he spoke something in Portuguese in the winner interview. I then found some interview of him (I think with Ariel) where he explained getting stabbed with a knife then moving to Brazil, having a family then an amicable divorce or break up (but on ok terms with the baby mama so no problems with visitations/etc). It was an interesting interview imo. All that is why I was rooting for Till but I didn't really think he would beat Cowboy. I was happily surprised (shocked) at his crushing victory (first round and so dominant).

Imagine you were tied to a chair and someone put a pistol to your temple and told you you had to pick the winner of Woodley vs Till to save your life.

Who would you pick?

exactly.

All of a sudden this nobody comes out of nowhere and defeats a losing streak gateKeeper..... and all of a sudden he's a world-beater. sherdog cracks me up beyond belief

W W Conor power lol he's never had a ko at th t weight but I agree Till vs Masdival would be a good ass fight

Did Donald land a single punch to Till's face?

Back