Just watched Tatiana Suarez for the first time !!!

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What the fuck !!!!!

Really Impressed , excellent coordination , some stellar wrestling, wasn't expecting this level of wrestling in WMMA

Is it just me , or this girl is going to run through the division !

Would love to see Tatiana vs JJ next

How about we breed her with Kabib ?

Is it sexist saying such thing ?

What the fuck !!!!!

Really Impressed , excellent coordination , some stellar wrestling, wasn't expecting this level of wrestling in WMMA

Is it just me , or this girl is going to run through the division !

Would love to see Tatiana vs JJ next

Legit A-level world class athlete. Olympic qualifier and two-time medalist at the world championships.

Unlike Sara McMann, she started training for MMA in her physical prime.

Suarez is the real deal. Looking forward to her run.

She really is like a female Khabib. Looking forward to seeing her get (hopefully) a title eliminator fight next.

I’m extremely impressed st the level of her wrestling. Girls like Carla and chlaudia were known at the best wmma wrestlers for a while and all they would do is a basic double or single leg shot. This chick was actually chain wrestling and once she gets it to the ground, she’s not looking to lay there. She put a mauling on Esparza on the ground in a way I haven’t seen before from the women.

I am a HUGE Carla Esparza fan and she whipped my girl BAD!! She's the goods, will be tough to beat. How in hell does a girl that big make weight? Maybe she looked bigger because Carla is short to begin with but she looked HUGE. and no, I'm not making excuses like the Connor nut lickers after Nate tapped that ass, just pointing out fact. Congrats to her.

Imagine her and Khabib having a baby. That little motherfucker is gonna be a champion at 13 years old!!!

I am a HUGE Carla Esparza fan and she whipped my girl BAD!! She's the goods, will be tough to beat. How in hell does a girl that big make weight? Maybe she looked bigger because Carla is short to begin with but she looked HUGE. and no, I'm not making excuses like the Connor nut lickers after Nate tapped that ass, just pointing out fact. Congrats to her.

Chicken calves like Jon Jones.

Back