Just watched some of Gokhan Saki's kickboxing matches

What weight class do you want?

I can do every single one
Let's just stick with HW and LHW., since he will never fight lower than that

While you'e at it name me a flyweight with better striking than Gohan Saki

What's up with being rude about it?

"kid", I've had an account here as long as you. I'm 28 years old. You don't think I'm aware this is MMA?

Fuck off asshole.

I'm pretty confident nobody at 205 is going to out strike Saki. He will likely lose, but not from strikes.
How can you say that when he gassed and almost lost the stand up to a mid-level guy at best in Silva (2-3 in the UFC)? It was an awesome hay maker finish by Saki and I'm definitely looking forward to watching him honor the Just Bleed God, but he looked very vulnerable in that fight, despite doing what he specializes in. And obviously you can finish with strikes on the ground too, an area where he most likely will never catch up with compared to the guys who have been grappling and wrestling their whole lives.

He's going to be a fun entertaining guy to watch as long as the UFC matches him up with favorable match ups (i.e. guys who are going to bang). The Roundtree fight is going to be f*cking awesome! :)

How can you say that when he gassed and almost lost the stand up to a mid-level guy at best in Silva (2-3 in the UFC)? It was an awesome hay maker finish by Saki and I'm definitely looking forward to watching him honor the Just Bleed God, but he looked very vulnerable in that fight, despite doing what he specializes in. And obviously you can finish with strikes on the ground too, an area where he most likely will never catch up with compared to the guys who have been grappling and wrestling their whole lives.
When I said best striker in the UFC, i mean best striker.

Put Saki in the cage with no wrestling, he beats everyone majority of the time

Let's just stick with HW and LHW., since he will never fight lower than that

While you'e at it name me a flyweight with better striking than Gohan Saki

HW
Stipe
Reem
Ngannou
Werdum

LHW

Volkan
Manuwa
Gus

Flyweight
Mighty Mouse

When I said best striker in the UFC, i mean best striker.

Put Saki in the cage with no wrestling, he beats everyone majority of the time
You're not really refuting what I said. You basically just said he is the best striker because.... he is the best striker and you say so.

But K1 Hughes was alot better
fuck yeah.

5etjcx.jpg

2eogw2r.jpg

w8b49g.jpg

You're not really refuting what I said. You basically just said he is the best striker because.... he is the best striker and you say so.
His credentials speak for themselves. And I've watched enough combat sports to be able to use my eyes.

Im not going to argue with retards in the heavies any more. Good talk

His credentials speak for themselves. And I've watched enough combat sports to be able to use my eyes.
Then rewatch the Silva fight, he definitely had great moments and he an awesome finish, but he was in danger of getting finished by a mma journeyman in the striking no less, and Silva seemed for the most part content in playing in Saki's world. Saki's striking isn't going to be as effective when guys are actively looking for takedowns and make him cautious to go all out or at the very least make him less explosive by making him tired from the grind of clinching, pushing against the cage, and defending take downs.

He is fighting Rountree next, should be able to beat him. Rountree is a step down from Da Silva, and much lower ranked. Kinda weird match making but I guess they want to build him up for UFC fans and see some big KO's
Rountree coming of 2 wins and Da Silva was coming of 3 loses. Rountree is better anyway, his timing and speed are legit.

HW
Stipe
Reem
Ngannou
Werdum

LHW

Volkan
Manuwa
Gus

Flyweight
Mighty Mouse
literally none of those guys are more technical than saki on the feet, we're talking PURE striking here. what's wrong with you?

btw didn't you have a cody AV? i love you guys who change their AV after the guy loses lmao.

<{Heymansnicker}>

literally none of those guys are more technical than saki on the feet, we're talking PURE striking here. what's wrong with you?

btw didn't you have a cody AV? i love you guys who change their AV after the guy loses lmao.

<{Heymansnicker}>

None of them?

Is that why Overeem beat Saki in a striking match?

You guys are getting exposed by me just so you know

<{Heymansnicker}>
I think he's one of those dumb mma purists.

Youre an embarracment to Lawler fans. Pretty sure he would be laughing at your ignorant ass right now too
{<jordan}

Jesus christ you are embarrassing

All talk until you go against someone who knows more than you do

Back