Just watched Kajan Johnson get robbed by Khabilov in Russia

It was 1-1 going into the third

Kajan outstruck him for the first 3,5 minutes. Then got taken down but Khabilov did zero damage on the top. Kajan even attempted few submissions. Kajan 2-1 should have been no brainer. Would have been massive win for Kajan. Sucks

damn..........WTF

that was a clear 29-28 for Kajan. One of the most home cooked robberies of the year. Khabilovs last fight he arguably lost but was at least arguable. He CLEARLY lost this one
Careful with your choice of words, people have created a whole new definition of the word robbed here. Though you are correct

giphy.gif
DiscreteDeepArabianhorse-small.gif

Actually, in this fight Kajan was an entertainer. Johnson's not a Gaethje type, but it's Khabilov whose fights truly suck, he's a definition of lay and pray guy.

All Rustam did was trying to take him down and lay until the final horn. Zero effective ground and pound, not trying to get dominating position. Take down, hold, wait for the bell, hope judges will give it to you. That's how he got this 6 fight win streak.

On the other hand, Kajan was very effective in stand-up and extremely active from his back, trying to get a submission every few seconds. He had more punches from his back than Khabilov from top. He suprised me by how good he looked and how he managed to neutralize most of what Rustam had to offer. Johnson may have lost on the shitty scorecards, but everyone knows he was the better fighter that night. Shouldn't be let go.

Nah he should. He took 0 chances in the fight even though he showed he was a skilled fighter. I said it in the pbp thread too, it’s infuriating watching him fight because if you pay attention, you see he has technique and skill in all areas of the game, but he fights to NOT lose as oppose to finishing his opponent. He should be cut. FIghters who don’t go out to put on entertaining performances and are only worried about the W’s and L’s should definitely be cut.

It was 1-1 going into the third

Kajan outstruck him for the first 3,5 minutes. Then got taken down but Khabilov did zero damage on the top. Kajan even attempted few submissions. Kajan 2-1 should have been no brainer. Would have been massive win for Kajan. Sucks

The judges don’t care about submission attempts from the bottom.

Nah he should. He took 0 chances in the fight even though he showed he was a skilled fighter. I said it in the pbp thread too, it’s infuriating watching him fight because if you pay attention, you see he has technique and skill in all areas of the game, but he fights to NOT lose as oppose to finishing his opponent. He should be cut. FIghters who don’t go out to put on entertaining performances and are only worried about the W’s and L’s should definitely be cut.

He tried to finish a fight by submission multiple times. How would you rate Khabilov's performance then?

Actually, in this fight Kajan was an entertainer. Johnson's not a Gaethje type, but it's Khabilov whose fights truly suck, he's a definition of lay and pray guy.

All Rustam did was trying to take him down and lay until the final horn. Zero effective ground and pound, not trying to get dominating position. Take down, hold, wait for the bell, hope judges will give it to you. That's how he got this 6 fight win streak.

On the other hand, Kajan was very effective in stand-up and extremely active from his back, trying to get a submission every few seconds. He had more punches from his back than Khabilov from top. He suprised me by how good he looked and how he managed to neutralize most of what Rustam had to offer. Johnson may have lost on the shitty scorecards, but everyone knows he was the better fighter that night. Shouldn't be let go.
Yeah, I agree with you. He's not my favorite fighter but he clearly was more effective and won this fight. The poster you quoted is salty and delusional if that's his honest take of the fight.

I bet on him and scored the fight for him, yet somehow I'm still kinda happy to see him lose.

that's how the great Russian hype job is created

Rigged af

What a joke. Obviously sacrificed Kajan after he goofed dana whites handshake.

Hopefully he does not.

Kajan is definitely a skilled fighter, maybe he’s a great athlete idk, but he goes out and tries to win a decision each time. He does not have the killer instinct at all. He’s one of the most boring fighters on the roster.

Honestly, I think most of us on these forums know that the UFC is no longer about having ALL of the best talent, it’s about making the most bucks. Guys like Kajan are painful to watch honestly. And I watch basically every fight of every card. What about casuals? They watch MMA for the violence, the excitement. Kajan does not provide either.

He’d be better off going to Bellator honestly. Or maybe PFL next season because he could prob decision his way to a million. The UFC needs more action packed fights and fighters and there are plenty out there if Kajan doesn’t want to do so.
Tha fuck ya talkin about LOL

Saying Kajan is boring, meanwhile the guy who did nothing in stand up and only hugged Kajan in the ground won the fight. And here you are shitting on Kajan.

<{MindBrown}>

Back