Just watched Kajan Johnson get robbed by Khabilov in Russia

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
damn..........WTF

that was a clear 29-28 for Kajan. One of the most home cooked robberies of the year. Khabilovs last fight he arguably lost but was at least arguable. He CLEARLY lost this one

If I recall, there were a few bad decisions there.

House fighter gets a BS decision.

Is normal <{silvanormal}>

Just happened in boxing tonight.

Adios, Muchacho

ezgif.com-resize-93.gif

havent seen all the fights yet. Forgot it was early today being in Russia

Just really shitty judging all around. Lots of hometown gifty shit.

It's a shame. Would've been huge win for Kajan. Hopefully he gets another chance.

Wouldn’t call it a robbery, the dude RAN the whole fight. It was the proper call.

Send Kajan back to the Minor Leagues where he belongs

<31>

Not according to all of Mexico. Lol

Not all Mexicans like Canelo. Duh.

Most of the Latino people I know DO NOT LIKE HIM, whereas GGG is lauded, and rightfully so.

...but he (GGG) should retire.

He gutted out that fight on guts alone.

It's a shame that he wasn't given the decision, but I am NOT surprised in the slightest.

Not all Mexicans like Canelo. Duh.

Most of the Latino people I know DO NOT LIKE HIM, whereas GGG is lauded, and rightfully so.

...but he (GGG) should retire.

He gutted out that fight on guts alone.

It's a shame that he wasn't given the decision, but I am NOT surprised in the slightest.

My bad.

I just saw #vivamexico and #el canelo trending in Twitter and jumped to the conclusion that Mexican people were supportive of him.

Lmao Khabilov was calling out Kevin Lee not too long ago

Another overrated "Russian" hypejob along with Taisumov

Russians aren't scary at all

It's a shame. Would've been huge win for Kajan. Hopefully he gets another chance.

Hopefully he does not.

Kajan is definitely a skilled fighter, maybe he’s a great athlete idk, but he goes out and tries to win a decision each time. He does not have the killer instinct at all. He’s one of the most boring fighters on the roster.

Honestly, I think most of us on these forums know that the UFC is no longer about having ALL of the best talent, it’s about making the most bucks. Guys like Kajan are painful to watch honestly. And I watch basically every fight of every card. What about casuals? They watch MMA for the violence, the excitement. Kajan does not provide either.

He’d be better off going to Bellator honestly. Or maybe PFL next season because he could prob decision his way to a million. The UFC needs more action packed fights and fighters and there are plenty out there if Kajan doesn’t want to do so.

Back