Just wanted to share this real quick.

James Edwart

Longdongus
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm feeling proud, i still have a long way to go (Goal is around 170 pounds), but now i'm finally at 198, down from 275 pounds after 1 year and 5 months of completely changing my eating habits, not just dieting, because i knew a diet would be a temporary thing. I don't even know if i should be posting this here, so feel free to delete my thread, i just really wanted to share this with someone.

Sounds like you are ready to kick it into a higher gear. Keep it up man!

Great job. As you can see there are a bunch of people looking for tips on losing fat, so feel free to share your experience.

Awesome job, that's really cool man. Keep it up!

Kickass man, always god to hear about success stories.

Awesome! Do you mind sharing how you went about losing that amount of body weight? Sounds like an outstanding journey, keep it up!

Great job. As you can see there are a bunch of people looking for tips on losing fat, so feel free to share your experience.
Awesome! Do you mind sharing how you went about losing that amount of body weight? Sounds like an outstanding journey, keep it up!
By the way: Sorry for my english.
It took discipline, but it was simple, all i did (and still do) was watch my calories taken, eating a good amount of proteins, carb, fats, fibers, etc. Its frighteningly easy to eat 1500 in a couple minutes, so there's nowhere to run, you gotta watch what you eat. I didn't do much exercise, but occasionally i would do 1-2 hours of cardio if i wanted to eat more. My goal was to eat around 1700 calories every day, i would be lying if i said i was perfect every single day, but even when i wasn't, i didn't do anything crazy like eating only 1000 calories the next day, i just went back to my plan.

Remember, it's calories in vs calories out. That's it, no secret. It's good to watch your macros, esp if you are lifting/cutting.

There were times where i just wanted to give in (And i did, sometimes), but then i stopped and pondered about my future, about how many people i know that died young due to obesity. I don't want that for me. I want to be able to live long, and healthy, i don't want to be one of these old people that have to take tons of medicine, go to hospitals every week because of bad conditions, illness. That's what motivated me. Today i can happily say that i'm a changed man, i no longer desire to binge junk food, not even soda (actually i stopped with soda 5 years ago, mainly because i don't enjoy it lol).

Remember, you can eat anything, just don't overdo it.

Back