Just wanted to say ducked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He did not show for our scheduled kimbo slice style bout! Can't believe I got trolled in such a gotten to manner. What a coward

I was in white SUV parked right in front of the front doors tons of kids going into the show a red Impala stuck out in the parking lot with someone in it but they did get out to face me

Post pics to prove you were there. Whats to stop him from making the same thread about you ducking?

I don't know man I gave a description of where I was my surrounding environment what else could I do? I got out and stood out front of my car got there 5 mins early and left at 510

I don't know man I gave a description of where I was my surrounding environment what else could I do? I got out and stood out front of my car got there 5 mins early and left at 510

Anyone can make that stuff up. Pics will prove what you're saying, go back and take some.

Can't going to leaf game tonight I had 15 minutes blocked off for that tooth pick

He probably got high and came to his senses. Realized that is wasn't worth gassing you in first 30 seconds. It's not fair to fight people 18 weight classes over your own.

I dunno. I'd say he could potentially make a case for victory if he lives in another state and managed to send you on a wild goose chase.

I dunno. I'd say he could potentially make a case for victory if he lives in another state and managed to send you on a wild goose chase.

Bullshit he talked shit and backed down like a pussy: this is a travesty

Preposterous Allegations

Taiwan has issued a press release:

"Due to contractual obligations Mr. Taiwan 2011 JWTS was not able to fight today. Despite his constant pleas we felt it wasn't in the best interest of our our competition to allow one of most distinguished winners to participate in an unsanctioned street fight. Mr. Rome was notified by us ahead of time and his request of a shirtless autographed glossy of JWTS for his time invested was met an we even agreed to let him oil him down in a future competition. It's shameful that he is alleging any wrongdoing by one of our country's biggest ambasadors"

This is getting close to the last straw with me and this shit hole 2015 I'm out and am planning an exit thread now

Preposterous Allegations

Taiwan has issued a press release:

"Due to contractual obligations Mr. Taiwan 2011 JWTS was not able to fight today. Despite his constant pleas we felt it wasn't in the best interest of our our competition to allow one of most distinguished winners to participate in an unsanctioned street fight. Mr. Rome was notified by us ahead of time and his request of a shirtless autographed glossy of JWTS for his time invested was met an we even agreed to let him oil him down in a future competition. It's shameful that he is alleging any wrongdoing by one of our country's biggest ambasadors"

Nah it's not helping I'm furious

This is getting close to the last straw with me and this shit hole 2015 I'm out and am planning an exit thread now

but JWTS lives in... go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back