Just the Tip: 1 Crucial Detail for the Shin on Shin Guard

Mind blown. Invisible Jiu Jitsu as advertised.

Genius, I'm drilling that in literally 30 minutes, I was supposed to drill some basic shin to shin single X entry, but I'm gonna add that repummel with it also

Shin to shin is all about those first seconds where you setup and how the other guy reacts.

Good stuff. This is that old school DLR, Pedro Sauer eque mentality towards BJJ. Stuff that is hiding in plain sight but takes a master to see.

You're so tall relative to your uke that your hips barely come off the ground to even hit SLX lol. Funny to see.

Good post.

Good stuff. This is that old school DLR, Pedro Sauer eque mentality towards BJJ. Stuff that is hiding in plain sight but takes a master to see.

You're so tall relative to your uke that your hips barely come off the ground to even hit SLX lol. Funny to see.

Good post.

Dlr has dropped seemingly simple but profound knowledge on me so many times it's not funny haha. And yeh,my SLX is pretty easy to get on most people haha

Genius, I'm drilling that in literally 30 minutes, I was supposed to drill some basic shin to shin single X entry, but I'm gonna add that repummel with it also

Shin to shin is all about those first seconds where you setup and how the other guy reacts.

How did it go??

It's often the simple stuff that makes me question why I didn't figure that out sooner! Haha

Back