just started watching GOT. and..

I've read the books and I still loved the show... up until season 6... loved it a little less in season 7
Damn i did notice 7 felt rushed and a bit different but didnt think it was as awful as everyone os making it out to be maybe its becaused everyone waited a year for it and theyre expectations were so high that they were dissappointed, while i binged watched, so it didnt bother me

Damn i did notice 7 felt rushed and a bit different but didnt think it was as awful as everyone os making it out to be maybe its becaused everyone waited a year for it and theyre expectations were so high that they were dissappointed, while i binged watched, so it didnt bother me
It didn’t bother me either. There were some silly moments but meh, nothing that ruined the show for me. People just bitch too much.

i may be the last person on earth who hasn't even seen one episode of this show lol. i think i'm going to have to give this thing a try.

Season 1 viewer when you tell them Jaime is your favourite character

bcf.png

the writing is god Tier.

It was god tier when they were pulling from George's work, for the last couple of seasons they've been winging it without the source material and the writing has taken a dramatic drop in quality as a result.

i may be the last person on earth who hasn't even seen one episode of this show lol. i think i'm going to have to give this thing a try.
For the 1st 3 seasons or so i thought it was ok. But didnt really see the hype. HaVe to be patient. Around season 4 youll be hooked

It was god tier when they were pulling from George's work, for the last couple of seasons they've been winging it without the source material and the writing has taken a dramatic drop in quality as a result.
Im pretty sure GRRM revealed info about the future books tothe writers for season 6 and 7

season 7 was good, not great but good. ignore all the hipster whiny babies.

Disagree, season 6 with the best.

Back