just started watching GOT. and..

Drew Peasack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wanted to assume it was going to be overrated. but fuck

its so good.

however I cant believe it is so goddamn popular despite the gore/violence/rape/incest.

surprised that a show with a display of so many taboo concepts is so mainstream.

in before "its overrated"

How far along are you?

Do yourself a favor and never talk about the show again online until you're caught up.

Leave this thread now, and do not come back until you've finished season three.

you're going to be so pissed when Arya dies

I’m pretty tempted to post some spoilers ...... guess I’ll refrain

Oh nvm you’re pretty far along already. Just wait for s6 episodes 9 and 10. So epic.

I thought it was gonna be some lame ass LOTR shit but I was pleasantly surprised.

Stop at season 6, seriously, season 7 will ruin the previous ones. Take an advice from one of the biggest GoT fans of all time. I'm such a fan I'm fucking pissed off at those fucking idiots that messed up the best show ever in season 7.

wanted to assume it was going to be overrated. but fuck

its so good.

however I cant believe it is so goddamn popular despite the gore/violence/rape/incest.

surprised that a show with a display of so many taboo concepts is so mainstream.

in before "its overrated"

It’s a fucking great show.

It's medieval era show. I'm sure other than the magical stuff, everything else isn't too far off from history. That's why I like it so much because they got it right with human nature.

lol.

I don't dislike GOT.

Not a huge fan either. I think I've watched 2 or 3 seasons.

I did really like Westworld.

Stop at season 6, seriously, season 7 will ruin the previous ones. Take an advice from one of the biggest GoT fans of all time. I'm such a fan I'm fucking pissed off at those fucking idiots that messed up the best show ever in season 7.

And it sucks that GRRM is taking forever to finish the book, not giving the show producers enough material to work with, resulting in a shitty S7.

And it sucks that GRRM is taking forever to finish the book, not giving the show producers enough material to work with, resulting in a shitty S7.

I used to hate the book readers until I actually read the books and fucking loved them.

GRRM needs to just sit the fuck down and write. I understand writers block sucks but it's been too long and he's been fucking around too much.

This.

The show inspired me to read all the books, get involved with the theories and speculation of the final two books and TV show...

...and then Season 7 aired.

Before, I was accepting of the probability that GRRM will die before he finishes the series, as long as the show would have ended on a high note. But that's impossible now, it's 100% impossible to give this series a satisfying ending with closure to all characters, all within a 6-episode final season - even if every episode is 90 minutes long.

Breaking Bad retains the GOAT TV Series by laziness of GoT's producers and HBO not willing to fork over the cash for full 10-episode seasons along with the CGI.

GRRM needs to just sit the fuck down and write. I understand writers block sucks but it's been too long and he's been fucking around too much.

Why does he need to do that?

He knows he's written himself into a hole that he can't write himself out of.

He's fat, happy, insanely rich, and doesn't owe fans shit. He has literally no motivation to finish the series, and what possible ending could he write within two books that'll shock and satisfy the vast majority of readers? All possible endings have already been speculated anyway.

List all of the book, movie, and TV series that ended after their 7th entry on a high note.

FX's The Shield. That's all I got. Practically everything else shit the bed.

Why does he need to do that?

He knows he's written himself into a hole that he can't write himself out of.

He's fat, happy, insanely rich, and doesn't owe fans shit. He has literally no motivation to finish the series, and what possible ending could he write within two books that'll shock and satisfy the vast majority of readers? All possible endings have already been speculated anyway.

List all of the book, movie, and TV series that ended after their 7th entry on a high note.

FX's The Shield. That's all I got. Practically everything else shit the bed.

Maybe because he's a fucking author. Hemingway put shotshell through the back of skull and was a real writer.

Then he needs to fucking end the series.Hemingway painted the wall with his brains and was always working. Because the man was a true writer.

GRRM needs to sack the fuck up and say fuck off to the doubters and haters and write with the courage he had when he brought fantasy into the mainstream again with his original incredible works.

How pathetic of you to say he's written himself into a hole. The man's an incredible artist and people like you are why he seems to have writers block.

A true artist will always satify by the fans by being true to themselves and trusting themselves.

Maybe because he's a fucking author. Hemingway put shotshell through the back of skull and was a real writer.

Then he needs to fucking end the series.Hemingway painted the wall with his brains and was always working. Because the man was a true writer.

GRRM needs to sack the fuck up and say fuck off to the doubters and haters and write with the courage he had when he brought fantasy into the mainstream again with his original incredible works.

How pathetic of you to say he's written himself into a hole. The man's an incredible artist and people like you are why he seems to have writers block.

A true artist will always satify by the fans by being true to themselves and trusting themselves.

Reality Check - He's published 1 book in the last 13 years.

Back