Hows he doing?

Sad when a pioneer falls like he did.

Hows he doing?

Sad when a pioneer falls like he did.
Recovering from injuries still but in good place

He said he rang me because i asked good question and he rarely does it
Couldnt believe it when he rang me
Very humble person

I asked him about when ken trained him i thought ken trained him for months but was only few days Pedro Rizzo fight
He said he dropped ken and tkod him in sparring

With a straight shot or up against the cage with a clinch and uppercut or knee?

With a straight shot or up against the cage with a clinch and uppercut or knee?
Punch. They was grappling few minutes before separated and boom

I'm biggest ken fan and I believe mark. there were talks about them sparring but I heard it from horse mouth

Ken has said he out wrestled mark , but Mark just said they had good grappling for few minutes

None of this happened...
Im not sad enough to make It up

It happened and I cant believe he rang me 30 min convo

Talked abit about england where Im from he said hes been there twice and loves it

I Mainly asked him about wrestling and ken rumours

im in the process of watching the 2000 GP, which looking back not really shocked he won it. it was his or kerrs to lose. fujita had good wrestling but to a lesser extent and was smaller and less stronger then kerr and coleman. those 2 are double legging everybody so far

im in the process of watching the 2000 GP, which looking back not really shocked he won it. it was his or kerrs to lose. fujita had good wrestling but to a lesser extent and was smaller and less stronger then kerr and coleman. those 2 are double legging everybody so far
I asked Mark about Kerr . Mark beat Kerr 3 times in wrestling easily

In Mma I Probably Have Would have kerr but 2000 coleman wins imo

I asked Mark about Kerr . Mark beat Kerr 3 times in wrestling easily

In Mma I Probably Have Would have kerr but 2000 coleman wins imo
coleman seems stronger and more explosive from the fights so far. hes either getting the double leg or hes picking them up and slamming them. their was no way any1 was gonna stop the takedown. only hope was to have submission skills and sub him in guard lol

wish bas would have been in the GP - he coulda won the whole thing

coleman seems stronger and more explosive from the fights so far. hes either getting the double leg or hes picking them up and slamming them. their was no way any1 was gonna stop the takedown. only hope was to have submission skills and sub him in guard lol
Coleman could double leg a tree

Coleman could double leg a tree
Just finished the grand Prix like an hour ago. Can’t believe Kerr lost to Fujita lol. Dude gassed after 5 minutes. The tourney was his to win imo

Just finished the grand Prix like an hour ago. Can’t believe Kerr lost to Fujita lol. Dude gassed after 5 minutes. The tourney was his to win imo
Yeah he was fucked up on roids at time. Different times

Coleman told me kerr didnt have mind set for A fighter

Yeah he was fucked up on roids at time. Different times

Coleman told me kerr didnt have mind set for A fighter
I believe it Kerr seemed to fall apart when he faced adversity

Ken looked good in his fight with Alexander otsuka . Sucks he wasn’t in the Grand Prix, Bas as well.

That's awesome bro. Wish you had asked his what was going through his mind when he fell off the ropes though.

I believe it Kerr seemed to fall apart when he faced adversity

Ken looked good in his fight with Alexander otsuka . Sucks he wasn’t in the Grand Prix, Bas as well.
Yeah kerr was too nice. Didn't like hitting people

Ken was an animal in 2000 just not prepared properly he looked like prime ken and better . Stand up skills and wrestling

Ken vs fujita Ken s best stand up skills ever then otsuka

Back