Just saw this on FB today. 10th Planet drama.

Looking at the rate pro BJJers gain muscle it seems like something he could do in a few months.
Anyway I find it much more likely that every steroid-less Caio beats Rafa than Geo.

This is taking the thread way out into left field, but I think we should do everything in our power to have Caio go full Gordon Ryan - get huge, and spam our IG stories with videos of him catching crazy pumps on the cable machine while his IFBB pro girlfriend (I suppose he'd have to leave his wife) hand feeds him bananas.

Hilarious. vI bet he was totally oblivious when he was talking too.
I actually came up around the same time as Denny. I competed at the tournament where Charles Gracie slapped him before he joined Bravo. That said, there was a over a decade of BJJ history in the Bay before us.

Did Charles really slap him? I’d heard that story years ago, but have some friends who train with Charles who swear up and down he’s the nicest guy you’d ever meet. I always kind of believed Denny’s side of the story, but this recent behavior has me doubting his version of events.

Looking at the rate pro BJJers gain muscle it seems like something he could do in a few months.
Anyway I find it much more likely that every steroid-less Caio beats Rafa than Geo.

Caio's got a bit of height to grow into, but it could be his diet as well.

Having met both, Rafa is way more solid. Yeah Caio could try to catch up, but I don't rate his chances of catch up size and strength wise.

Last edited:
Caio's got a bit of height to grow into, but it could be his diet as well.

Having met both, Rafa is way more solid. Yeah Caio couldn't try to catch up, but I don't rate his chances of catch up size and strength wise.

Wasn't he recently dying from his diet of mostly candy?

Back