Just saw Bohemian Rhapsody - gave me goosebumps

Celine Dion Movie

giphy.gif

It’s an ok movie that if done right could have been an epic

I haven't seen it but someone told it was good and they didn't push his preferences in your face. I didn't say this but how the hell can you have a movie about Freddy Mercury and it not be about Freddy's personal life.

Biopics and sports movies are two genres I just can’t find any interest in.

I heard the movie sucked.

They should do a Zep period piece.

Nervous to see the movie, Queen is probably the GOAT band imo. I've seen a tribute show live in Toronto which was incredible, as well as saw Queen + Lambert live in Vancouver. Amazing band, would have given anything to see Freddie live.

Given the reviews, it sounds a lot better than the trailer made it seem. I'll probably end up seeing it.

This movie was great but because it is not another stupid super hero film nobody here will talk about it. Fucking Antman 2 gets dozens of pages of comments and Queen gets barely 2.

From everything I've read, it basically confirms what I originally predicted - The movie itself is average but Malek slays it as Freddie.

I thought it was well done, would have been more interesting to see Cohen's portrayal.

Just came back from seeing Bohemian Rhapsody. Excellent movie on all counts. Some of the younger guys may not connect with this, but as a teenager I was a huge fan of Queens so that movie resonated well with me.

The Live Aid scene brought tears to my eyes. My dad passed away 2 months before live aid in 1985 (I was 19). I remember watching that concert on TV as it was the first day since he had died that I actually felt like getting out of bed, just for that show.

Not gonna give spoilers, but well done on all counts.
My daughter wants me to take her to see this. Were there any uncomfortable gay scenes? I mean, she knows there are gay people, obviously but is there anything that I might feel uncomfortable sitting next to my kid watching?

As a film I thought it was poor to acceptable, but as an experience for a Queen fan I thought it was pretty great.

Malek couldnt be closer to Freddie whilst on stage. Off stage was harder for him and felt he struggled to get him right. Dude who played Brian May and Miami Beach were great. Weird to see Michael Myers looking like Fat Bastards slightly more educated cousin, but cmon, the man re-introduced a whole generation to Queen. Mike HAD to be in this movie.

How much gay sex was show on a scale to 10?
1 being none and 10 showing Freddie getting creampied.
I'm only going if it's a 8 or above

I heard libs are upset with this movie because it doesn't show enough graphic buttsex. True or false?

We really liked the movie.

I had read a little more into his life after watching the film. There were obvious differences between real life and the Hollywood take, but most films take liberties like that.

But, it doesn't really matter, to me.

8.5/10.

My daughter wants me to take her to see this. Were there any uncomfortable gay scenes? I mean, she knows there are gay people, obviously but is there anything that I might feel uncomfortable sitting next to my kid watching?
Probably comparable,to what you see in movies and tv shows these days.

Back