Just rewatched Valentina Shevchenko vs Amanda Nunes

70% Big Rigg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Scored it 49-46 for Valentina , amanda took her down in the fifth but she didnt do anything , valentina actually outstruck her and even did more work from the bottom. nunes was way bigger than valentina that was the only thing where she had advantage over valentina. amanda skilset is so fucking bad .
2 3 4 5 bullet

Terrible fight but Valentina is one the most overrated fighters ever so I'm happy with the decision.

Pretty unanimous that Schev won that fight.
I don't know any respectable analyist that thought Nunes won.

Amanda more-often-than-not batters her opponents
Valentina more-often-than-not wins point-fighting decisions

I wonder who I'd rather watch...
she is 2-2 with finishes in her wins in ufc what are you talking about ? (should have been 3-2 but she got robbed) also she fought at her walking weight in ufc . of course she is not going to knock the fuck out people at least 15 pound heavier than her

Yeah I had Shev 48-47

Oh well she's gonna dominate 125 and after 5 easy defenses she will get another title shot at 135 to be the first women's double champ

she is 2-2 with finishes in her wins in ufc what are you talking about ?

She's a blatant point-fighter that wows people with her technique and looks but couldn't crinkle notebook paper with her punches. She also got one of the biggest softballs in UFC history with that debuting crackhead and somehow deserves a title shot because of that.

I was rooting for Shev, but I had it 48-47 Nunes. Size mattered.

Scored it 49-46 for Valentina , amanda took her down in the fifth but she didnt do anything , valentina actually outstruck her and even did more work from the bottom. nunes was way bigger than valentina that was the only thing where she had advantage over valentina. amanda skilset is so fucking bad .
2 3 4 5 bullet

Please Shevchenko didnt do anything to win fight. Nunes is champion and she was aggressor.

You cant win title by backing up and countering air entire fight.

Old news bud...

Nunes 2 - 0

Best out of 6?

<FookIsThatGuy><36><TrumpWrong1><{anton}><YeahOKJen><DisgustingHHH>{<jordan}

Pretty unanimous that Schev won that fight.
I don't know any respectable analyist that thought Nunes won.

Its hilarious how bias Sherdog trolls are against Nunes. There is no way in hell Shevchenko won that fight nor will she ever beat Amanda Nunes...not ever.

2 - 0

Andysteeeeeel!

Close fight but...

Who has a better resume? Mandy Nunes!

Who is more fun to watch? Mandy Nunes!

Who has a cooler weigh in mask? Guess.

MANDY NUNES!

Back