Just rewatched Mousasi vs Weidman

Moose didn´t look like shit, Alexander looked awesome. That´s the difference.

Seriously, what can Shlemenko do to stop being underrated, he just schooled Moose in MMA and people still sleeping on him.
it was a cut

Yes, you are right, everyone will look like shit if Shlemenko punch them in the face.

I introduce you to Shlemenko...

I never saw another angle on the rd 1 punch that closed Mousasi's eye, but the way the swelling looked, I'm pretty sure shlemenko got a thumb or a middle finger in there.

Seriously, what can Shlemenko do to stop being underrated, he just schooled Moose in MMA and people still sleeping on him.
Tito beat him.

Lol oh Toner. Your penchant for hyperbole and outright foolishness is something else. Mousasi just got pulvarized by Schlemenko, was very lucky to win a decision.

But ya Weidman was fading hard, I agree on that much.

He got dominated and destroyed by Jacare and outclassed by Machida, let's not forget Weidman absolutely owned his ass in the 1st round, you Mousasi fanboys acting like it was a mismatch, also Moose looked like garbage against Schelemko(a fight he clearly lost), a guy who got finished by a washed up Tito Fucking Ortiz.

Mosse is legit no doubt but stop acting like he is the best 185 fighter in the planet

Please, I'm no huge fan of either but Weidman clearly won the first round under any non-biased criteria.
Dude, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Weidman will never be properly assessed by most sherdoggers because he beat 3 Brazilian heroes and the majority were fans of at least one of them so they will forever hate that Chris Weidman definitively beat Anderson Silva twice, Vitor Belfort and Lyoto Machida.

Silva's over the top, looney tune fans are the majority of the delusional haters.

I thought Shlemenko beat him in his last fight.

He looked like shiiiiit.
Lol- he beat a professional fighter and ex champ with 56 wins with a broken eye socket 45 seconds in.
Shit happens ....1st time in his 14 year career he took a serious facial injury and that was a heckuva one

How exactly did he try to cheat? He thought he was fouled, that his hands were still touching the mat when he got kneed. Even the ref saw it that way, but he fucked up. It should've been a NC.
Be cause when doctors first asked him where he was and what date it was, he acted like he was on the moon.I think he replied "January ".
At that point, he was gassed- just got his face caved in not to mention that liver punch that Chris looked to ref for a mercy low blow(ref wasnt having it).

He wanted out.The fight was stopped because of the questions HE WAS FIRST ASKED AND THE WAY HE ACTED

He got dominated and destroyed by Jacare and outclassed by Machida, let's not forget Weidman absolutely owned his ass in the 1st round, you Mousasi fanboys acting like it was a mismatch, also Moose looked like garbage against Schelemko(a fight he clearly lost), a guy who got finished by a washed up Tito Fucking Ortiz.

Mosse is legit no doubt but stop acting like he is the best 185 fighter in the planet
" absolutely owned" - lol. 3 useless takedowns where, surprisingly, the smaller Mousasi got right the fuck up
.An uneventful first round that weidman did win but stop with the embellishment.We all saw what happened in round 2.
As far as Shlemenko goes, the guy broke his eye socket 45 seconds in- still dominated round 1 , WON ROUND 2 and dropped final frame. Shit happens....still gutted out win but it was Gegard Mousasi and he was an 8-1 favorite and didn't win like one (Be cause of his eye and obvious depth perception- most fighters would look for way out. Go to y-tube- first doctor in cage wanted to stop fight after 1st round)...

Just here to set things the way they are.UFC made huge mistake letting Gegard go.Mousasi s been fighting since he was 18 and is now in his prime.He is as professional as it gets .He shows up, makes weight every time (even when injured).He fights out his contracts and goes to whatever part of the universe his employers send him.He was 12-3 under zuffa banner and 9-3 under UFC. .......and there were circumstances behind his losses to Macheata- and jacare-----both he'd handle today.
I wonder why when jacare was asked who was the most dangerous middleweight 2 years after he made Mousasi carry his weight for 3 rounds and then submit him??? He answered " Gegard Mousasi "
Hmmmm, I wonder why such an answer

Machida has considerably declined since his fight with Mousasi. Mousasi beats the Machida that lost to Rockhold, Brunson, Romero, et cetera. Mousasi beat Uriah Hall, proving the ending of the first fight to be an unlikely outcome. And Jacare is just a bad match up for him.

Moose fans worldwide:

The dog ate my homework. Again.

Gegard Mousasi destroyed Chris Weidman. After panic wrestling for a round and a half, Weidman gassed out in the second.

Mousasi destroyed him in the standup and got up almost immediately after being taken down.

No contraversy here. Moose made Weidman quit. Chris wanted to cheat his way into a DQ win but it backfired on him.

Post USADA Moose can beat any MW on the planet. I favor him over Whittaker.

Thoughts?
I would have agreed 100% if Shlmenko didn’t fuck him up; he knows he lost his Bellator debut and you do too; but yeah even still I consider him top 3 mw

I would have agreed 100% if Shlmenko didn’t fuck him up; he knows he lost his Bellator debut and you do too; but yeah even still I consider him top 3 mw
Mousasi won round 2, bro....with a broken eye socket 45 seconds in..How did Shlemenko win round 2- go watch fight. He connected on 3...maybe 4 weak spinning shit for first half of round and Gegard took him down for 2nd half ...had his back and was punching upside his head.Was it close ? yes- but moose won second frame and fight but it was Gegard Mousasi and an 8-1 favorite so obviously the sheep act accordingly. Shit happens- his opponent actually broke his thumb inside the guys orbital (to Shlemenko s credit) but Mousasi gutted out win

Well he did get subbed by Tito lmfao

Lol he beats any MW ... mate moose is far from unbeatable and would be a betting underdog against
Whittaker
Rockhold
Jacare
Romero

Mind due not saying he has no chances but all the above beat him regularly.
Now bye !
Where the fuck do you people come from...
Right now Mousasi is in the pk'em area betting wise with all mentioned( slight underdog or slight favorite)
I love this place

How exactly did he try to cheat? He thought he was fouled, that his hands were still touching the mat when he got kneed. Even the ref saw it that way, but he fucked up. It should've been a NC.

That rule is there to protect the fighters from soccer kicks and knees from north-south and side control....

He tried to touch the mat to stop a knee from htting his head....

Not only is that monumentally stupid and counter-intuitive....refs who see things like that are going to make the call not to support the guy trying to gam the rules....

Weidman forgot that this is a combat sport....

Placing a couple of fingers on the ground is NOT a proper defense for knees and kicks to the head.....

Back