Just rewatched Khabib V Al Iaquinta. A little less confident in Khabib

Completely right about what? He was a college wrestler who's been wrestling his entire life. Conor has terrible cardio. Al is a dog. Right way and wrong way? What are you talking about?
I meant just a wrestling match. MMA Conor sleeps him.

Now he's just a "college" wrestler. LMAO

Holloway was what 20? And Conman was 25?

Dude just got out of highschool{<jordan}

No, they actually started training MMA the same year.

conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma-131.jpg

Geez from reading the forums here you would think Conor never beat chad Mendez and his win means nothing lol.

All of a sudden, Iaquinta is elite while Alvarez is trash.

The fact is Conor KO'd an undeafeated P4P # 1 in 13 seconds then moved up in weight and crushed that champion in less than 2 rounds. Both belts were won on less time than Khabib took to decision #11.

There is levels.

Ypu think Khabib would ever fight Woodley?

Al a D1 wrestler been grinding since he was a kid what logic do you have to back that up? That's absurd. Guys who excel at TKD kicks have shit base of gravity. Al would wear Conor's ass out in a wrestling match.
Al wrestled at a community college and has no significant accomplishments in high school , D1? Lol

Conor beats him via superior athlete

Mcgregor is also 20x the striker Iaquinta is. I don’t like either guy but hope Mcgregor steam rolls Tapramadon boy

Iaquinta is 20x the wrestler Conor is, and fought the entire fight in a defensive pose bracing for a a TD, and Khabib still took him down 5 times and had him on his ass for the first 2 rounds. Conor would be steamrolled under similar circumstances.

The same Iaquinta who stuffed Kevin Lee 6/7 times, dropped him, beat him, and pulled off slick grappling like this.

Khabib had trouble with Al because styles make fights and it's exhausting to wrestlefuck a guy as strong as Al in terms of his tdd and grappling so he chose to coast a couple rounds standing.

Conor is soft and demure off his back and Khabib will cut through him like a buzzsaw.

Nope, considering I've objectively broken down frame by frame Al's inferior wrestling, I'm factually correct. There is a science to this. You can't just sit there and cry someone is bad because you don't like them, sorry.
you are describing yourself I assume

Fan of both Conor and Khabib, not a homer of either tbh. But after the press conference I felt 90% sure Khabib will win against Conor. But if you rewatch the Al Iaquinta fight again there are some questionable moments. If Khabib catches himself standing up with Conor there are some major concerns about his stand up, especially given that Conor just trained in stand up for a year.

Again my money is still on Khabib mauling Conor and beating him but the stand up is not encouraging.

Lot's of moments like these

FloweryAmbitiousAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

SilkyGrizzledAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif
Khabibs stand up is rudimentary but that grappling... other worldly.

Back