Just rewatched Gaethje vs Johnson

MysticCam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Goddamn what a fight. If you haven’t seen it go watch right now

I think he would lose to all 3 guys but I would love to see Gaethje fight Conor,Tony, and Nate just to please the just bleed god

Super excited for him to fight Eddie Alvarez in a couple weeks too. Gonna be a good fight and i think he wins by TKO

Gaethje is the ultimate Just Bleed disciple. Great fight - I remember Johnson having a fair bit of success in there too.

<{JustBleed}>

Yeah, that shit was insane.

Gaethje is 1,000%

akiPX6x.gif

Gaethje is the ultimate Just Bleed disciple. Great fight - I remember Johnson having a fair bit of success in there too.

<{JustBleed}>

Johnson had him rocked a few times. No idea how they would have gone 5 rounds at that pace lol

I think Gaethje is a nightmare matchup for anyone in the division.

Superb fight. I thought Gaethje was going to get stopped, he was seriously rocked several times.

This guy literally has me

white-knuckle.jpg

As a fan.

He is SUCH a fun scrapper, but for FUX SAKE he always makes fights look like he might get KTFO. haha

Geathje would lose all those.

Conor would light up like a Christmas tree at will.
Ferg and Nate by gas tank and chipping away. look in third rounds of his fights looks half dead.

This is all assuming he sticks with his "ill never wrestle" credo otherwise all bets are off.

I want Geathje and padded record khabib. Khabib won't be able to take the strong ox down and Justin is a powerful inside fighter where Khabib likes to be.

Indeed and if he is able to change his style a little bit to shore up defense he will be champ.

Gaethje is the ultimate mashup of real fighter and entertainer. If he ever wins the belt, I don’t think he’d sit on it, ala Conor. I think that Tony and Max will also regularly defend.

Gaetje would beat most of them.
he got great low kicks and he would murder Nate with them.
Conor would not be able to handle with his pressure.
Tony and Khabib would be the most interesting and hard fights for Gatje.
anyway,great to have such a brutal fighter in the division

When Gaethje gets knocked out, you guys better love him for it.

Out of Khabib, Conor, and Tony, I give Gaethje the best chances against Conor.

He's super durable and WEARS YOU OUT. Horrible matchup for Conor.

Goddamn what a fight. If you haven’t seen it go watch right now

I think he would lose to all 3 guys but I would love to see Gaethje fight Conor,Tony, and Nate just to please the just bleed god

Super excited for him to fight Eddie Alvarez in a couple weeks too. Gonna be a good fight and i think he wins by TKO
Yeah and look at the f’ing ultimate fighter card this year....straight doody.
EDE49B3D-73D7-48BB-AF85-D39176C92D11.png

Back