Just rewatched Floyd vs Manny and... I bet €1300 on Mcgregor

Unthinking Majority

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am extremely confident that it's going to be the straight left that drops Floyd. Conor's gonna throw that left hand and it's going to connect early. I have the same feeling I had before he fought Aldo and that feeling is getting stronger the closer we get to the fight. I'm telling you guys, he's going to do it. Berate me all you want.

giphy.gif

I have no doubt that when Conor lands this one it's going to drop him. Floyd might get up, but I firmly believe that once Conor hits him it will definitely be the end or the beginning of the end.

HB9zBd.gif

Back-fade-against-Eddie-Alvarez.gif

I'll post my betslip here in a little while. Gonna bet around 1k on Conor.

#edit: posted betslips

There we go.
Had originally planned to bet €200 on Conor win and €200 each on rounds 1-4, but these betting sites have a winning limit so could only bet a certain number. Probably because I was too late and too many people had bet on Conor. Ended up betting €1300 over 2 sites with 2 accounts.

Conor bless!

IKXa8bh.png

NRlzfI6.png

E4zfKCc.png

KYHbYPE.png

DNjpqWQ.png

yVU14AE.png

Last edited:
Shocking revelation, Conor will use his best punch to try and KO Floyd.

You think Floyd is going to be standing off balance with his chin in the air winging punches? This isn't MMA.

Shocking revelation, Conor will use his best punch to try and KO Floyd.

LOL, that Conor has ONE weapon, and people think Floyd doesn't know how to gameplan for that. Like a great football coach taking away the opposing offense's best weapon (i.e. great WR).

Floyd will circle left all night, go in and out with combos... by 6th round, Conor will be on fumes... and then comes the referee to stop the fight by the 8th.

You think Floyd is going to be standing off balance with his chin in the air winging punches? This isn't MMA.

But Manny landed that flush left in the ring. Even with his tiny t-rex arms.

I t
I am extremely confident that it's going to be the straight left that drops Floyd. Conor's gonna throw that left hand and it's going to connect early. I have the same feeling I had before he fought Aldo and that feeling is getting stronger the closer we get to the fight. I'm telling you guys, he's going to do it. Berate me all you want.

giphy.gif

I have no doubt that when Conor lands this one it's going to drop him. Floyd might get up, but I firmly believe that once Conor hits him it will definitely be the end or the beginning of the end.

HB9zBd.gif

Back-fade-against-Eddie-Alvarez.gif

I'll post my betslip here in a little while. Gonna bet around 1k on Conor.
I think hes gonna land a few lefts but never hurt floyd and end up getting beat down in the end.

Conors not manny, hes slower and less skilled/experienced.

Conor will be showing looks and using distance in a way that will force Floyd to have to learn on the fly. In the course of that learning experience, Ladybeater will get tagged.

Conor will be showing looks and using distance in a way that will force Floyd to have to learn on the fly. In the course of that learning experience, Ladybeater will get tagged.
No he wont, conors foot work is good for mma, bad for boxing. The striking range is much shorter. He gets too far away to even land his own strikes. Floyd will be confusing conor with looks that not 1 man has ever shown in mma. Conor never seen a man like floyd. Conor is garbage and will prove it on the night. guy fights straight up and stiff, no lateral movement, no pivots. Its all in or out and thats a no no in boxing.

No he wont, conors foot work is good for mma, bad for boxing. The striking range is much shorter. He gets too far away to even land his own strikes. Floyd will be confusing conor with looks that not 1 man has ever shown in mma. Conor never seen a man like floyd. Conor is garbage and will prove it on the night. guy fights straight up and stiff, no lateral movement, no pivots. Its all in or out and thats a no no in boxing.

But Conor is training and sparring with boxers who live in the world Floyd inhabits.

Floyd is not training or sparring with martial arts strikers who throw hands like Conor...

Because there aren't any.

But Conor is training and sparring with boxers who live in the world Floyd inhabits.

Floyd is not training or sparring with martial arts strikers who throw hands like Conor...

Dont kid yourself, conor isnt inventing anything new here and no conor is not boxing guys that do what floyd does. If he was hed have broner in there instead of teirnan bradley. Floyd is not a traditional boxer at all. As much as everyone says "floyd hasnt seen a guy like conor, and floyd will have to figure him out" these same people forget that conor has never seen or competed with a guy like floyd and will also have to figure floyd out. Its a 2 way street.

lol. I honestly can't tell if this is a troll post

LOL...its getting better

your right though. Floyd isn't on the level of defensive wizards like Nate Diaz

Conor has seen plenty of fighters like Floyd your right <45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

In all serious you are right about 1 thing. Floyd has never fought someone like Conor. He has never fought a 0-0 boxer who had a brilliant combination of no cardio, shitty boxing technique and a so so chin.

That is the only time in the last a decade that Floyd got hit clean with a left. And that shot really didn't hurt him. He was already moving backwards to soak the power out of it and he braced himself. People really over react to that punch.

Overall Floyd is amazing at avoiding left hands (especially left leads). In all of Floyd's fights with southpaws it's usually right hooks that end up catching him. Chop Chop and Judah landing them on Floyd. Neither had any consistent success with lefts against Floyd.

Judging by Paulie's face, he hit him with a lot of rights too.

as good Conor is, how is his striking any better than Anderson's was?

Anderson > Conor in terms of striking and it's really not even close.

Back