Just rewatched Conor press conferences

The guy is entertaining and his fight exciting... but pretty sure that WME wants him back just as bad.

"JUST REWATCHED CONOR PRESS CONFERENCES"

No cliffs, no pics, no nothing
<WhoJeff>

We need a countdown from 10. Nate can only count to 5.
Since we're the money channel........ Ohhhhhh..... I'll take it from here Nate.
Lmao

this sport needs Conor but unfortunately I think we saw the best of him. His press conferences, interviews(especially the Nate one with fox and money channel) were hysterical. He made you want to watch a fight. I didn't realize how much of impact and how fun he made mma. It's a sad shame that we haven't seen him for a couple years. I don't know if we will someone that special for many years. Cheers to McGregor and hopefully he comes back soon and comes back with as good as material as he did before. Who else misses Conor?
That's the thing with Connor fans...they're Connor fans not MMA fans. They'd rather watch him do stand up and follow his instagram than actually fight.

Why would you watch that again the first time was bad enough

I told everyone here they shouldn't have been supporting that farce of a boxing match. Complete waste of time that paid Conor enough to where he stopped caring about mma.

His haters miss him dearly.

They haven't stopped talking about him since he left.

I don't care about the antics.

His fights are amazing. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

this sport needs Conor but unfortunately I think we saw the best of him. His press conferences, interviews(especially the Nate one with fox and money channel) were hysterical. He made you want to watch a fight. I didn't realize how much of impact and how fun he made mma. It's a sad shame that we haven't seen him for a couple years. I don't know if we will someone that special for many years. Cheers to McGregor and hopefully he comes back soon and comes back with as good as material as he did before. Who else misses Conor?
Whilst jacking off to them

He's gonna come back with a vengeance. Every public appearance will be of glorious pageant of obnoxious behavior. And I personally cannot wait.

{<Mcgoat}

There will be a press conference within days of his next fight announcement. It won't be too long.

Unlike you, most people here want to see the fights. I couldn't care less about the build up to the fight. People who are older than 5 years knows that it's all fake to attract the stupid fans. Go watch WWE.

Back