Just rewatched Conor press conferences

Bstorm1277

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
this sport needs Conor but unfortunately I think we saw the best of him. His press conferences, interviews(especially the Nate one with fox and money channel) were hysterical. He made you want to watch a fight. I didn't realize how much of impact and how fun he made mma. It's a sad shame that we haven't seen him for a couple years. I don't know if we will someone that special for many years. Cheers to McGregor and hopefully he comes back soon and comes back with as good as material as he did before. Who else misses Conor?

Half of these sherdoggers don't like to admit it but everytime a Conor thread is made, they are the first to respond.
The UFC is way less fun when Conor is not fighting.

We all miss Conor. Guess we need to improve our aim.

You should really consider watching WWE if that type of stuff entertains you.

Was a huge fan early on. He became too rehearsed and ridiculous. He annoys me now more than anything. I honestly think the sport would be better off without him.

you mean you need him, and his obsessed fans need him, the sport will survive as it always has

We saw the peak. Conor confirmed the peak by taking the time off after. He knows mentally the top has been reached and he is going to be less and less from here. That goes for fighting and trash talking.

Conor elevated the sport of mma to new levels.

We saw the peak. Conor confirmed the peak by taking the time off after. He knows mentally the top has been reached and he is going to be less and less from here. That goes for fighting and trash talking.
Ya he wasn't coming out with as good of material towards the end but maybe the break is what he needed

this sport needs Conor but unfortunately I think we saw the best of him. His press conferences, interviews(especially the Nate one with fox and money channel) were hysterical. He made you want to watch a fight. I didn't realize how much of impact and how fun he made mma. It's a sad shame that we haven't seen him for a couple years. I don't know if we will someone that special for many years. Cheers to McGregor and hopefully he comes back soon and comes back with as good as material as he did before. Who else misses Conor?
'hysterical'? are you one of these tards that think the big bang theory is funny?

Saw what you want about Conor, but whenever he fights, there's an aura around that card. It's something different, special even. His fans are excited to see him win and his haters are excited to see him lose. Conor fighting isn't just a fight, it's a spectacle. I cant imagine the energy inside a venue when he fights. If he does fight again, I'll 100% be going.

Lmao. Who the fuck goes back and watches old press conferences?? Get a life b.

Back