Just received my weighted vest

I have been using a weighted vest for a couple of years after it being an accessory in a 5/3/1.

I like it a lot as it Velcros real tight, but, it looks like an explosive or bullet proof vest and in the hood where I lived until recently it was like walking around as a white 50 cent. Embarrassing

I like it. It hurts my collarbones but Im sure that will go away eventually. Needed to take some weights out for pull ups. Still cant do any full push-ups unless my hands and feet are on some elevated surface.

I use to have a weighted vest that went up to 90#. I use to do hikes, stairs, hills, sprints, etc. Gave it away to a good friend a while back, but now I wish I kept it.

There was a guy who used to use a 200 lbs weight vest to simulate walking as a fat person to raise fat awareness. After 3 km his organs started to shut down.

I enjoy throwing it on when doing BW movements where I have a good capacity already. Did this one a few weeks ago, lit me up...

Running 20 Minute clock
1k Row
Then AMRAP
5 Burpee Box Jump Over 24”
10 GHD Sit Ups
1 Rope Climb
@ Minute 10:00
1k Ski erg
*** Drop vest***
Repeat amrap of BJO, GHD, RC without vest until time expires.

Vested rope climbs are a motherfucker

Yes, I used the same one! That is why I can say that this is an excellent solution. When worn properly, a weighted vest will help you develop endurance and strength, as well as maintain muscle while burning fat. Another advantage of wearing a weighted vest is the improvement of athletic performance. According to research, your body adapts to the weight added by the vest, so when you take off the vest, your body is still working according to the extra weight. You can order yourself a great vest using https://nolimitstiming.com/best-weight-vests-for-running-and-walking/.

Last edited:
Back