Just ordered my 225 Chicago Tickets! Boo Ya!

Who else will be in the arena? I’m so damn stoked. Honestly one of the most bizarre in a good way cards of all time. Should be a special night. Between the weird rematch between Whittaker/Romero which is no doubt to be fireworks again. The huge grudge match between RDA and Colby, which we might just see some Brazilians insinuate a riot if Colby wins, two sick heavyweight fights old school vs new school. Of course CM Punk, it should be a weird vibe in the arena on that alone. In his home crowd. Holly vs Megan which is an outstanding fight. And very excited for the Green/Clay fight, which now should have a bit of bad blood considering Bobby and Nate are friends. I also messaged Bobby and personally asked him if he could come out to the Gangrel/Brood theme again as he did a few years ago. He said possibly lol. Would be fitting since there will be a lot of Pro Wtestlers and Pro Wrestling fans in the arena that night. Plus possibly future hall of famer Rashad Evans potentially farewell fight. And 3 sick fights in Gadelha/Esparza, Lamas/Bektic and Benavidez/Pettis. Even excited for the Coulter/de La Rocha heavyweights slugfest that’s likely to open the night.

This card has it all. So many great fights and storylines

I was at the United center last time and no doubt this card should make up.

Im sttttttooooookkkkkeeeed
I'll be there. Where ya sittin?

I'm nearly right below you, section 114 row 4. Chicago cards are always fun, enjoy!

I will be mad jealous if you get to see Colby get KTFO live. Have fun

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2854-1397832875-4.gif

RDA is coming for his second belt. Good way to spend your money pal.

Who else will be in the arena? I’m so damn stoked. Honestly one of the most bizarre in a good way cards of all time. Should be a special night. Between the weird rematch between Whittaker/Romero which is no doubt to be fireworks again. The huge grudge match between RDA and Colby, which we might just see some Brazilians insinuate a riot if Colby wins, two sick heavyweight fights old school vs new school. Of course CM Punk, it should be a weird vibe in the arena on that alone. In his home crowd. Holly vs Megan which is an outstanding fight. And very excited for the Green/Clay fight, which now should have a bit of bad blood considering Bobby and Nate are friends. I also messaged Bobby and personally asked him if he could come out to the Gangrel/Brood theme again as he did a few years ago. He said possibly lol. Would be fitting since there will be a lot of Pro Wtestlers and Pro Wrestling fans in the arena that night. Plus possibly future hall of famer Rashad Evans potentially farewell fight. And 3 sick fights in Gadelha/Esparza, Lamas/Bektic and Benavidez/Pettis. Even excited for the Coulter/de La Rocha heavyweights slugfest that’s likely to open the night.

This card has it all. So many great fights and storylines

I was at the United center last time and no doubt this card should make up.

Im sttttttooooookkkkkeeeed
You went to that last shitcard where Frankie got cancelled? Anti-climactic.

Awesome!!! Two Title Fights... Plus Punk and his new skills... find out Live if he is a Blaster. :eek:

You lucky SOB

I thought about buying tickets but anything decent was 300+ dollars, and by decent I mean you have a good view of the jumbotron.

Have fun.

it a good feeling, knowing youre going to a big card

ill be at 226 bork1}

Oh nice, international fight week, Stipe battering old, short, fat DC bonus.

Good thing you didn't go last year.

bork1}

dc loses there i saved you money

I'm hoping that happens and that it actually makes me some money <seedat>
Have fun.

Oh nice, international fight week, Stipe battering old, short, fat DC bonus.

Good thing you didn't go last year.

bork1}
let's just hope it stays together

Either way I'll be there in Vegas a couple days, so I'll have fun

Enjoy it, what seats do you have?. I hope you got good tickets, because too much watching the big screen for my liking at the live events. And yeah I can't afford first few rows so it is what it is.

Awesome mate, enjoy!

Back