Just noticed Dana refusing to buckle the title around Woodley's waist.

Dana being an emotional lesbian towards fighters what else is new? If he can do that to Stipe,he can that fuckshit with anyone.

Did you also notice Dana patted Tyron on the side 'good job' immediately after he put on the belt?

Granted, Dana ducked the post presser, but he at least showed something with that touch.

Jus sayin
Can easily tell he did that for the cameras,not hard to figure with basic body language that he was pissed.

Can easily tell he did that for the cameras,not hard to figure with basic body language that he was pissed.

'Can easily tell'?

You're a mind-reader?

Yes, he's annoyed his newest pet project Till didn't pan out, but it's not a stretch to think he still has some level of personal/professional appreciation for Woodley to give him a sincere little pat well done after belting him up.

If Dana was making a show for the camera, he would've attended the presser - he didn't. He wears his heart on his sleeve; the same for giving TWood a pat as he does for his annoyance his plans were scuppered and snubbed the presser.

Dana's not all bad.

Baldy got pushed around in Boston by heavies and it’s like he’s now compensating and can’t handle anyone challenging him

I want Woodley vs Conor. You think Dana is butthurt now just imagine how he would be after his bff gets murked in the cage

I refuse to accept that someone in his position can be so salty for no reason over a dude winning a cage fight.

He either (or both):
A) had a shit tonne of money on Till
B) is getting a lot of pressure from the top brass to get the strap around someone more marketable. I imagine they probably want a Bisping replacement.

I like Dana even more now.

Woodley fans.... keep crying!

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Left it halfway hanging off. :/

You are reaching hard, seriously.
First of all, the belt is velcro so there’s nothing to buckle.
Second, look at TJ’s post fight below. Actually watch every post fight interview for titles fights.

You are reaching hard, seriously.
First of all, the belt is velcro so there’s nothing to buckle.
Second, look at TJ’s post fight below. Actually watch every post fight interview for titles fights.

Look how hard he tried to get it right.

There will come a time where Dana will have pissed off every UFC champion, but the situation with Stipe will probably never be topped lol
01_553_999399416156237831516552301.3536.jpg
I enjoyed that

Doesn't look good for a promoter to bash his champion. How are you going to shit on a guy, your champion, and then try to promote him. I'm not even a big Woodley fan but Dana needs to keep his emotion in check, and not miss the post-fights just bc your salty af.

Woodley exposed Dana White for the racist petty little bitch that he is.

Ran out of the event after the belt was put on Woodley and ducked the UFC 228 press conference just because his UK next great white hope got destroyed.

MMA in the UFC will able to actually be taken more seriously as a professional sport rather than just bush league version of WWE once the UFC gets rid of Dana White.

I refuse to accept that someone in his position can be so salty for no reason over a dude winning a cage fight.

He either (or both):
A) had a shit tonne of money on Till
B) is getting a lot of pressure from the top brass to get the strap around someone more marketable. I imagine they probably want a Bisping replacement.

I do wonder about Dan a betting on fights. I really hope he doesn't. The ufc doesn't fix fights, period, but I think Dan a betting on fights would be a couple steps past "a bad look."

I do wonder about Dan a betting on fights. I really hope he doesn't. The ufc doesn't fix fights, period, but I think Dan a betting on fights would be a couple steps past "a bad look."

I don't doubt he does, he loves a punt. I think the more likely scenario is that he's getting extreme pressure from wme management to generate marketable fights. When shit doesn't pan out as he hopes, he's probably getting smoked. I doubt he'd get that salty over a personal beef with Woodley.

Lmao, Dana White pushed Colby Covington aside so he can display his new fighting toy Till trying to make him new WW king, only to have Woodley rip the head & arms off his shiny new fighting toy.

Guess it's back to the B side Colby...

Back