Just not possible

Did you watch the Tibau fight?

Just watched all of Khabibs fights and its just not possible any of the current MMA fighters in the world (or UFC) can beat him. There is a reason Conor ducked him. Khabib bless.
Join date checks out. If he started in April of 2016, he should be done watching all of those fights by now.

Anything is possible.

Anything.

Ofzx7XM.gif

I wanna see him against Tony, Kevin Lee, and eventually Brian Ortega before we call him invincible. I think all three of those guys have a legit chance of beating him. Of course Khabib could also beat all 3. Some fun times ahead in the LW division.

Just watched all of Khabibs fights and its just not possible any of the current MMA fighters in the world (or UFC) can beat him. There is a reason Conor ducked him. Khabib bless.
Impressive...you've seen fights that haven't even happened yet!

{<jordan}

<YeahOKJen>

And people say Conor's fan gargle his nuts...they got nothing on you.

I started watching khabibs footage years ago and I'm only on round 2

Kevin Lee would whoop his ass. But that's it.
Hopefully this eventually gets put together and we will see. So many good matchups at 155 that haven't happened and without certainty that they will

Hopefully this eventually gets put together and we will see. So many good matchups at 155 that haven't happened and without certainty that they will
I've given up on tony vs khabib, but I honestly think Khabib gets on top of him and brutalizes him. Lee though, what's gonna happen if Khabib can't take him down, or if Lee actually takes Khabib down?

guys like you worry me... that fact that you could watch all of them, start to finish, makes me think that you might be into necrophilia or something....

I take that back... you could be a horticulturalist and like watching grass grow.

I've given up on tony vs khabib, but I honestly think Khabib gets on top of him and brutalizes him. Lee though, what's gonna happen if Khabib can't take him down, or if Lee actually takes Khabib down?
we've never seen it so its hard to say, thats what make this very intriguing

they should just put this together now, tony's health is uncertain and conor's freedom is uncertain, just do this now and give conor or tony next. i know people are afraid to lose the money fight between conor and khabib if khabib loses but lets face it, conor is a money fight against anyone and khabib can reestablish himself after 1 loss if that ever happens, its MMA , we have short memories and dont care about records, even Conors losses havent affected his popularity at all

just give us the best fights that they can do now, thats all we ask.

Anything is possible in MMA. Werdum tapped Fedor. Weidman cracked matrix Silva. Conor one punched Aldo. The list goes on.

Khabib is a tough match for anyone, but anything is possible in MMA.

So.....you saw that Michael Johnson fight? Where Khabib was getting lumped up standing(damn near KO'd)? And you really think Convict won't catch him and KO him in the first round? I hope most people agree with you. I'll make more money when they fight.

Mind you, I hate Conor. And I like Khabib, I just think it's a poor match-up for him.
None of this post is remotely true

Back