Just moved to my new place, cant sleep

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
spent all day cleaning, moving, building furniture, but I cant sleep. My body feels tired, my feet hurt, but I cant sleep.

Looks like I need something to pass the time.

Anything good?

its almost 4am now

A 5 mile jog in the neighborhood or maybe some hot steamy sex with the girlfriend...;)

see if there are any old hairs in the bathtub drain and try and grow the old residents out of them

A 5 mile jog in the neighborhood or maybe some hot steamy sex with the girlfriend...;)

I cant run, I can barely walk my feet hurt so bad. I need something lazy. I mean I guess I could just lay in my bed and get the girl to ride me if I can find one hah

thinking of throwing on some american dad, its always good, just browse sherdog and watch tv. i dont work tomorrow so i can do whatever!

you guys wanna see my new bed, just built it!
Don't worry, it's probably just ghosts.

Funny you say that. My best friend tells me hes being attacked by ghosts. We were at his house the other day and just screamed out something bit him and he showed me the marks on his arm, looked like teeth marks. He says it happened again since then to.

We tried to figure out how he might have done it to himself but it seemed impossible right on the top of his forearm

you guys wanna see my new bed, just built it!

Funny you say that. My best friend tells me hes being attacked by ghosts. We were at his house the other day and just screamed out something bit him and he showed me the marks on his arm, looked like teeth marks. He says it happened again since then to.

We tried to figure out how he might have done it to himself but it seemed impossible right on the top of his forearm
That's not funny.

<Aug3>

I cant run, I can barely walk my feet hurt so bad. I need something lazy. I mean I guess I could just lay in my bed and get the girl to ride me if I can find one hah

giphy.gif

thinking about cooking some food, watchin family guy

Do a nose dive off of your bed with your arms at your side, if that doesn't put you to sleep then there is something wrong with you.

Back