Just met Adrien Broner

Sorry gentlemen...

I completely failed on this...

I just felt awkward asking, "Mr. Broner, would you mind if I took a pic of your girlfriend's ass?"
Should've put your swag on and just taken one dude.

<GinJuice>

In Vegas for a birthday party..

Came across this shorter dude with beats headphones..

I came up to him and told him I'm a big fan with my hand out for a hand shake...he reciprocated...

Surprisingly cool guy...

Pics maybe later

LI... you should have tried to catch him with a looping overhand left hook. See if he was still on his game.

LI... you should have tried to catch him with a looping overhand left hook. See if he was still on his game.

Or...or...

Go for a double leg take down and then transition to an arm bar and put it all on YouTube proving once and for all that MMA > boxing.

What could possibly go wrong?

Or deep down he's a piece of shit who occasionally acts like a human long enough to get a fight signed.

Why people keep trying to defend this waste of flesh is beyond me.

I see you're assuaging nicely Mr Opener.

Or deep down he's a piece of shit who occasionally acts like a human long enough to get a fight signed.

Why people keep trying to defend this waste of flesh is beyond me.
Agreed. He's the sort of person who gives the sport a bad name.

He's living the dream in which you can hang out with a woman but wear headphones if you don't want to hear her talk.
1469380851-giphy.gif

Or...or...

Go for a double leg take down and then transition to an arm bar and put it all on YouTube proving once and for all that MMA > boxing.

What could possibly go wrong?
Flying heel hook brah, no need to waste your jits tekkers on him.

Back